Apr 21, 2005
Olathe, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
T

trouble1332

I'm near the KCMO area, 25 mi. east, and I tried the link, but it didn't work. I would like to know where and when the group meets since I'm very interested in history and finding artifacts from the civil war and before. thank you.

OP
OP
OutBack Duo

OutBack Duo

Apr 21, 2005
Olathe, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We have since moved our page to its own domain and host. The new link is http://www.mwas.org . Our club is really growing, we currently have about 60 members and meet usually the 3rd Sunday of the month. Our meetings from April till October are held at an outside location that is announced on the web page and to our members via newsletter the week before the meeting. During the meeting we usually hunt for 2 to 3 hours and then have a small pot luck lunch and then the meeting. If you have more questions or would like more information feel free to contact me at [email protected].

Mark2429

Jun 29, 2012
trouble1332 said:
I'm near the KCMO area, 25 mi. east, and I tried the link, but it didn't work. I would like to know where and when the group meets since I'm very interested in history and finding artifacts from the civil war and before. thank you.

Hi
Just go to the mwas web site not sure but think its www.mwas.org. But just google it then follow the email link. I know the next meeting is this coming Sunday. If that doesn't work let me know.

ks coyote

Aug 30, 2012
Auburn Kansas
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX x 2, XLT, SL 90, Tesoro Vaquero.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
A great club with outstanding members. Congrats.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread