Eastern ky treasure hunters

HCA1961

Feb 1, 2010
Pikeville, KY
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Fisher F-Point pinpointer, Gray Ghost ears
I'm interested in areas in Eastern Kentucky as well. Maybe some of us should try to get together sometime.

snake35

Jul 25, 2005
West Virginia
Eastern Kentucky is a great hunting area. I was born in Louisa, Kentucky and lived there for half my adult life. P.M. me if I can help with any information. Watch out for them copperheads.

EastKyMiner

Apr 16, 2010
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-trac, White's XLT, Garrett GTA 500,Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm interested in areas in Eastern Kentucky. Just sign up on this web site looks to be a great place for info.

Brian T. Booth

Feb 28, 2013
Glasgow KY
Detector(s) used
Minelab: Eureka Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Howdy all,

Born and raised in Corbin Ky. Not living there at the moment, moved out to Glasgow KY, but visit often. If a organized hunt gets setup on a weekend just let me know. Thanks everyone.

Good Luck and Happy Hunting

Brian T. Booth

Silver Member
Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky
If anyone from Eastern Kentucky has any Dog Tax tags that you'd like to sell, please let me know. There's a member that's trying to put a county by county collection together, been trying for 42 years. He lacks several East Ky counties: Lee, Breathitt, Knott, Perry, Letcher, Martin, Rowan, Elliot and Greenup. I sent him several from Menifee County and knocked one more county off his list. He was thrilled beyond words. If any one has tags from these counties that you'd like to sell or trade, please let me know.

PlayingInTheDirt

Nov 17, 2013
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
MineLab SE Pro, Garrett Ace 250, Teknetics Gamma 6000, Nokta Fors Relic, Sunray X-1 Probe, Garrett Pro Pointer, Coiltek Coils
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, From Pike Co. Ky

fishstick

Silver Member
Oct 28, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5, T2SE, F2 for the boys, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anybody huntin in the Maysville area?

patiodadio

Feb 28, 2014
KY
Detector(s) used
Whites 4000D
Garrett ATPro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Carter Co checking in :icon_thumright:

mrtim

Jan 7, 2008
Nancy, KY
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Whites Spectra V3i HP, Whites MX Sport, Fisher F2, Bounty Hunter Quicksilver, Nokta/Makro Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Been detecting eastern KY for many many years, had a period of bad health that ended my detecting for a while but I'm getting back into it recently. I'm in Prestonsburg for now but moving to Nancy, KY (Somerset area) in a couple months. waiting on the rain to dry up so I can hit a new place (an old blacksmith shop and general store). Found loads of old horse shoes and nails on top of the ground. residents tell me there was a church beside of it and a school. Never been detected according to the land owner and I got exclusive permission to hit it this spring. All that's left standing on the property is a house from the 1800's that is falling apart. Can't wait to hit it.

Silver Member
Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky
Been detecting eastern KY for many many years, had a period of bad health that ended my detecting for a while but I'm getting back into it recently. I'm in Prestonsburg for now but moving to Nancy, KY (Somerset area) in a couple months. waiting on the rain to dry up so I can hit a new place (an old blacksmith shop and general store). Found loads of old horse shoes and nails on top of the ground. residents tell me there was a church beside of it and a school. Never been detected according to the land owner and I got exclusive permission to hit it this spring. All that's left standing on the property is a house from the 1800's that is falling apart. Can't wait to hit it.

Hope to see some pics of your finds! Be sure to check out the giant pumpkin weigh off in Nancy this year...usually the second Saturday in September.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread