bclark

Jun 27, 2007
Daytona Beach, FL
Detector(s) used
AT Pro/Whites Bullseye II
Equinox 800/Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey nice to meet you. I live in Lexington off Exit 113 and Frankfort is a short drive away. I can say that one tip with metal detecting is to not get discouraged. I have been detecting off and on for a few years and not that I have finished college I planned to hit it hard and hope to find something nice as well. I am in Seattle for the next few days on business and when I get back maybe we can hit some areas together when and if weather permits. I have been watching videos from other members and watched aquachiggers videos on youtube and I cant wait to get out there again. Welcome to one of my favorite hobbies.

tonyc10k

Sep 7, 2012
Georgetown ky
Detector(s) used
Minelabs equinox 800, whites classic ID, bounty hunter 202
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ive been detecting for a few yrs would love to show you some tips and tricks. you can pm me if you ever wanna go hit a few tot lots or something

jaggaz KY

Sep 14, 2012
Trakehner said:
:hello: Hello, this is my first post. I'd really like to learn this hobby. If anyone lives in the Lexington or preferably Frankfort, Ky areas, write me, let me know some beginner basics. My ultimate goal with this hobby is to possibly find something ancient. Couldn't imagine how that would feel! Write me if you'd like to give me info.

Hi I live in Louisville which isn't far from you.. I'm new as well but I have found some old coins at a park. I know of an abandoned school near me I'm gonna try. Where do u hunt?

jaggaz KY

Sep 14, 2012
tonyc10k said:
ive been detecting for a few yrs would love to show you some tips and tricks. you can pm me if you ever wanna go hit a few tot lots or something

Are you near Louisville ?

LexLMT

Feb 15, 2013
Lexington, KY
Detector(s) used
I don't have one...am looking to buy one and find others to detect with.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I'm brand new to this forum and the hobby and I don't have a detector yet...looking for advice and others to eventually hunt with. - Todd

KLLJr

Greenie
Mar 7, 2013
Lexington, KY
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi I live in Louisville which isn't far from you.. I'm new as well but I have found some old coins at a park. I know of an abandoned school near me I'm gonna try. Where do u hunt?

Hi Jaggaz, I'm in Louisville too and just starting to hunt. Can you give me any ideas of places to hunt? I've only been here about 3 years now so I have no idea where to start.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread