Looking to organize a hunt in lexington, colonial site

Silver Member
Dec 10, 2004
East Central Kentucky
So went to the site today guys, and found a seated half on a live dig! Looks like the winter brought a lot of small limbs down. I would be glad to meet up soon, you guys don't have to all come at once, It just keeps producing, I can't believe it. I don't know what a good raking might reveal.

Give me a shout if you want some help cleaning up the limbs and raking. I'm in Lexington 6 days a week, have saw, rake and strong back....lol.

Brian T. Booth

Feb 28, 2013
Glasgow KY
Detector(s) used
Minelab: Eureka Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone interested in coming to this hunt please email me patrickmaloney81ATgmailDOTcom for info and directions etc.

Howdy Beermancan

I just sent you a email. If you don't receive it just send me a private message on here.

Thanks,

Brian T. Booth

Spiritwind

Feb 11, 2010
Georgia
Detector(s) used
Minelab, Tesoro
Hey, Beercanman am I too late to get in? Would love to help you out just let me know when. Thanks.. Mike

tried to email you at above email and it comes back not valid..

My email is: [email protected]

Last edited:

Rodee

Apr 3, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would love to help out anybody. I am retired, so I can go anytime. Rodee

DFXScott

Greenie
Sep 19, 2008
Hi Beercanman,
How did the March hunt go? I would love to go out hunting with you guys if you get together again. I can pretty much go anytime. If your offer still stands and you need helpers PM me on here. Thanks!
Scott

beetleruss

Jul 13, 2013
Cental Kentucky
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Have you stopped hunting this area? I live in Garrard County and work in Lexington and would love to work the area.

amzster08

Greenie
Aug 26, 2013
My boyfriend and I live in Frankfort, KY and are wanting to branch out to Versailles/Lexington area if anyone is interested

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions