Louisville, Ky Detectorist (Wanting To Meet Others)

Wanting to meet others in Louisville & Jefferson County

• Total voters

BuckleBoy

Gold Member
Jun 12, 2006
Moonlight and Magnolias
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Whites DualField PI, Fisher 1266-X and Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey dude! Welcome to Treasurenet! There are a good many of us in Louisville, Lexington, and elsewhere in the vicinity. Check out the posts under the "Kentucky" thread under "treasure Hunting" and "General Discussion by location." You'll see Absalon, Kindafoundabuckle, WelderMark, and myself there. There is gonna be a BIG metal detecting conference in Lexington on the 18th of February. You won't wanna miss it! Most of us from Louisville are going, and I'll be giving a two lectures that day. The event is free--you just have to send a private message on Treasurenet to the event's organizer, OldPro (a.k.a. "DC"). Jump in, and get on that research!

Regards,

Buckleboy

A

absalon

Hey LRay...welcome to the asylum.

Like buckleboy says, there are quite a few of us here. Please check out the conference coming up on the 18th. Sure to be a hell of a good time!

PM me if you're looking for others to detect with here as well. I am always looking to meet others in the area.

absalon

Frodov

Bronze Member
May 24, 2007
Lexington, KY
Detector(s) used
Whites Prism IV / Bullseye II pinpointer
18th of February??? Crap! I didn't even have my metal detector then.. well, the one I use now anyway. And I'd never heard of TN before then either. Any other meetings anytime around Lexington Area?? Let me know gang! I'm looking to find others in my area and would be interested in joining a club. Hell I've got a LOT to learn about this hobby yet!

Frodov

Another day late (three or four months late) and a dollar short.. but I'm finding pennies!!!

HH

qeylya

Greenie
Jan 4, 2005
Louisville, KY
**Waves from off Preston Hwy** OMG!!! HI!! I've spoken to weldermark and have wondered if we're the only ones in the area.... my brother, who lives in Indiana (home of the Non-huntable parks) and I love to go out "hunting".....I really look forward to meeting you guys!

49er

Bronze Member
Feb 21, 2005
Sun City, Arizona
Detector(s) used
Whites..MXT..GMT
Will be in Cave Country RV Campground, near Cave City in two days and would love to hook up with someone for a day or part of a day of metal detecting. If any one is up to it, email me via this web site.

Thank You
49er

cwdoc

Greenie
Oct 15, 2009
Jeffersonville, IN
Detector(s) used
White DFX
I am hoping to meet up with folks from the Louisville, Jeffersonville IN area. I would like to partner up so to learn more and also where to go.

1FastZ

Sep 19, 2009
I would also like to meet up with other louisville members. I haven't been able to get out and hunt yet this year.

Daedalus

Feb 2, 2011
Strafford , Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT / MineLab X-Terra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live at Fort Knox , and would like to meet up with everyone . I do not know if I will be back by the 18th and if I am it will be for a short while. But I might be able to get in a day of digging .
I'll have to keep up on this to see what comes about.

nova treasure

Bronze Member
Mar 2, 2008
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Whites
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Daedalus said:
I live at Fort Knox , and would like to meet up with everyone . I do not know if I will be back by the 18th and if I am it will be for a short while. But I might be able to get in a day of digging .
I'll have to keep up on this to see what comes about.

The Feb 18th meeting spoken of in this thread is an old post from 2007, but I hope you are able to get out and do some detecting., the weather has been very nice lately.

Nova Treasure

tuckmd

Jun 19, 2011
I recently started metal detecting and i feel like im walking in circles. Is there anyone in the elizabethtown area that would like to show me the ropes

jaggaz KY

Sep 14, 2012
LRay said:
I have met only two from this area, but I know there must be many more people detecting in my area. Would like to meet others before spring.

I'm from Louisville and I know a couple of place if u wanna go

jaggaz KY

Sep 14, 2012
1FastZ said:
I would also like to meet up with other louisville members. I haven't been able to get out and hunt yet this year.

Where are u in Louisville I'm in Jeff county

jaggaz KY

Sep 14, 2012
tuckmd said:
I recently started metal detecting and i feel like im walking in circles. Is there anyone in the elizabethtown area that would like to show me the ropes

I live in Louisville and I know a few spots

teresat

Tenderfoot
Mar 10, 2013
NW Tennessee
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We just bought our son a metal detector. He is stationed at Ft. Knox and lives in Radcliffe. He thought there might be some neat stuff along the Ohio River in Brandenburg area. He would love to meet up with others who metal detect also. Send an email and I'll forward it to his phone.

Petrie502

Bronze Member
Sep 2, 2012
Louisville Kentucky
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
UNITED STATES MARINE CORPS (Combat Marine retired)
SEMPER FIDELIS
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Me and my cousin both live in Louisville, well he lives in Prp and i just moved to Sheperdsville but were always looking for new buddies and info on stuff his name on here is my2hands

KLLJr

Greenie
Mar 7, 2013
Lexington, KY
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Me and my cousin both live in Louisville, well he lives in Prp and i just moved to Sheperdsville but were always looking for new buddies and info on stuff his name on here is my2hands

Petrie - Hey, did my dad and I meet you at the dig in Lexington last weekend? I live in the Fern Creek area of Louisville.

matrix master DBA

Jan 29, 2008
Southern Indiana
Detector(s) used
Whites Mxt Pro + Tesoro Sand Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just moved to Louisville from Indiana anybody want to meet up and hunt. Been detecting over 20 yrs I know a few deceent places.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread