Detecting buddies in Central Kentucky

lookingharder

Feb 27, 2015
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Whites Coin Master. Garrett AT Gold, Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I haven't seen any current post to this sub-forum. I'm just a little north of Harrodsburg and looking for anyone interested in doing some metal detecting or relic hunting. I've seen a few members looking for the same but nothing in the last year. I'm a disabled vet so I'm available almost anytime. I'm a pretty hard core hunter so I don't mind staying out all day and hunting the hard to get to sites. I've waded creeks looking for old bottles, spent all day digging old outhouses for coins. I don't mind doing a lot of research for places to hunt or even road trips.

Lonewolfdigger

Greenie
Jan 18, 2014
East Central Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Minelab CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey I'm in Central KY and do not mind traveling a bit. I work a lot but could drive and hunt with you. I just don't have permission to hunt quality sites right now where
I am. I don't mind hitting "hunted out" places as along we have permission. I can sometimes find stuff others have missed.

ky.griff

Jul 29, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in central Ky. also,I live in Mt.Vernon.I'm just getting started in the hobby and would love to hook up with some hunting buddies.I'm working on some leads for places in this area.

Modestme

Mar 20, 2022
I haven't seen any current post to this sub-forum. I'm just a little north of Harrodsburg and looking for anyone interested in doing some metal detecting or relic hunting. I've seen a few members looking for the same but nothing in the last year. I'm a disabled vet so I'm available almost anytime. I'm a pretty hard core hunter so I don't mind staying out all day and hunting the hard to get to sites. I've waded creeks looking for old bottles, spent all day digging old outhouses for coins. I don't mind doing a lot of research for places to hunt or even road trips.
I'm down anytime. i'm in columbia

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread