Looking for Clubs Or Fellow MDers in Central Kentucky, Lexington area

Frodov

Bronze Member
May 24, 2007
Lexington, KY
Detector(s) used
Whites Prism IV / Bullseye II pinpointer
Looking for Clubs Or Fellow MD'ers in Central Kentucky, Lexington area

Hi gang, been online here a while now but am just now getting around to the different forums and topic areas. I saw this one and had to put a post out to see if there is anyone close to me. A club? Another member who's just looking for a partner or fellow enthusiast to MD with? I live in Lexington, but wouldn't mind traveling a county or two in any direction. I am not as experienced as some of our fellows on here (guys or gals), but I'm learning fast and really do enjoy the hobby.
I have a White's Prizm IV model, along with the pinpointing Bullseye II hand unit. I also have an olde model (Wal-Mart Special) Bounty Hunter that actually works, but I've never mastered it.. it works ME is more like it. I have to dig just about everything to find anything worth while with the BH. My Prizm though, well that's a whole othe story. I found stuff right out of the box the first day I got it. And I'm finding more and more as I learn more both about the hobby, and my machine.
Anyway. Looking for a group or individuals in my area. Drop me a line if you are close or of a like mind for finding other MD'ers local.

Frodov

wildrider

Bronze Member
Feb 25, 2007
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Nautilus DMC IIb/White's 6000 Di Pro
Re: Looking for Clubs Or Fellow MD'ers in Central Kentucky, Lexington area

I sent you an email back when you were in Myrtle Beach. Look at the top of the page and see if you have anything in your mailbox on this forum.

Burt
Nicholasville

rex30

Greenie
Jan 1, 2008
Re: Looking for Clubs Or Fellow MD'ers in Central Kentucky, Lexington area

Hi frodov. I live in eminence, ky. I have an old 1265X fishers which has found lots of keepers over the last 20 years. I haven't been out in a couple of years. Moved to Kentucky about 8 years ago form South Carolina. I would like to join a club, but have never lived close enough to one. The weather is getting just right and I'm itching to get out there. Maybe we could hook up sometime. [email protected]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread