Hopkinsville, KY

nprouse

Greenie
Jul 21, 2008
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
I just recently bought a Prizm II and have had some pretty good luck with it so far! I was trying to find someone that was interested in metal detecting near Hopkinsville, KY. I would enjoy learning more about this great hobby. If anyone near here has any good ideas of where to hunt i would greatly appreciate all the help I can receive. Also if you want to get together and try some detecting near by just let me know. Thanks for all your help.

tim42220

Dec 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just recently bought a Prizm II and have had some pretty good luck with it so far! I was trying to find someone that was interested in metal detecting near Hopkinsville, KY. I would enjoy learning more about this great hobby. If anyone near here has any good ideas of where to hunt i would greatly appreciate all the help I can receive. Also if you want to get together and try some detecting near by just let me know. Thanks for all your help.

i,m in elkton,ky just bought a bounty hunter 4 need places to hunt and people to train me a little

digger42071

Jan 30, 2013
Kentucky
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Master Hunter 7
Coin master 6DB
I'm in Hopkins County and bought 2 new detectors to try out. Looking for people to hunt with.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread