Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

us
    SCOOBY

Jan 2009
    Swamp Land's of Louisiana
    Minelab Explorer SE. Backup/ Whites Classic 5ID

Looking 4 Someone n LOUISIANA

Im new 2 this hobby. i live n Lafayette La. just looking 4 someone local r somewhere n Louisiana. i dont mind the drive. just looking 4 someone 2 get with & go on a few hunts 2geather. i know that there r alot of hunters that would rather b alone when they hunt. im just looking 2 go out & hunt & learn as much about this hobby i can. thanks. my email mrdoo40@yahoo.com.
    COPPER DIME
    Remember know matter u go u will always b there!!!!!

2. # ADS
    Ads

TreasureNet.com is the premier Treasure Hunting Forum on the internet. Registered Users do not see these ads. Please Register - It's Free!

us
    keep on diggin!!

Jun 2005
    alachua county, FL
    AT Pro
    169 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Re: Looking 4 Someone n LOUISIANA

there is a few members i know of from baton rouge area go over to the tnet hunt section, and look up under the florida hunt threads, one of them is named shangalang he is from la.(BR) and i believe so is river rat and her hubby...gregg

welcome to TNET

us
    Treasur hunting Baton Rouge La. 70769

Jul 2009
    Galvez La 70769
    ACE 250/2 coils BH 2 coils/ Garrett pinpointer.
    3 times

Re: Looking 4 Someone n LOUISIANA

7.12.09 I too was looking for someone to hunt with I am in the process of getting a detector I am torn between the ace 250 or a tesoro deselon. If money were no object I would like a minelab but I haven't that kind of coin to toss at this hobby as of yet. I live on the east side of Baton Rouge 70769. Hit me back.
    cdltpx is my youtube screen name look there I have lots of favorites on many subjects. I also have a lot of subscribers that I have not thanked a single one of them for subscribing. I figure they subscribed same reason I sub to others to learn from what they find or post.

Sponsors