Pelican Relic & Recovery Assoc. (greenwell springs)

justinhicks

Mar 28, 2012
Sleesville
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter BHJS Junior Metal Detector
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Dear Jarred,
My names Justin Hicks. I am very new treasure hunter looking to make descent living finding relics from the past.
These days this recession is killing just about everyone. I am currently ina bad way, taking care of my mother and trying to make rnds meet . I was hoping tha maybe you know of somewhere I could try my luck and find some goodies! if you have any tips or trade secrets that may help a young amateur like me, I would greatly appreciate your valuable knowlecge.

Thank You for your Time,
Justin hicks

NOLA_Ken

Gold Member
Jan 4, 2011
Formerly New Orleans.. Now Pueblo Co
Detector(s) used
several, mostly Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Justin, Louisiana is littered with relics, finding them just takes time and research and patience. If I were you though, I wouldn't plan on making any money at it, most of what we dig is worth very little if anything monetarily. Detecting can be a very enjoyable hobby, but it's no way to get rich.

Having said that, give it a try, you never know what will come out of the ground. Just be sure to follow the code of ethics that we all adhere to, get permission, take all trash with you, fill your holes, and leave the place as good as you found it, etc......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread