Pelican Relic and Recovery Association (Baton Rouge) This club is active

robear

Apr 13, 2006
Louisiana
Detector(s) used
Minelab ExplorerII
Hello Marc,
I am a member of the Pelican Relic and Recovery Association and would like to say that this club is active. We meet on the third Tuesday of each month at the Ryan's Steak House on Coursey and Sherwood Forest Blvd. Meetings start a 7 pm, but come early to eat and meet with everyone.
We average from 30 to 40 attendees each month.
Thank you for the opportunity to share this information,
Robear

armyboy20081230

Greenie
Aug 29, 2013
Louisiana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Meetings

Hello Marc,
I am a member of the Pelican Relic and Recovery Association and would like to say that this club is active. We meet on the third Tuesday of each month at the Ryan's Steak House on Coursey and Sherwood Forest Blvd. Meetings start a 7 pm, but come early to eat and meet with everyone.
We average from 30 to 40 attendees each month.
Thank you for the opportunity to share this information,
Robear

That Ryan's has since been closed. I'm interested in meeting up with the group. where are the meetings held now?

roceda

Nov 12, 2007
Louisiana
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi Marc. I've been an active member of the Pelican Relic and Recovery Association for the past 18yrs. Yes we are still meeting on the third Tuesday of each month. But our meetings are now held at the Kung Fu Buffet 1823 South Sherwood Blvd. Baton Rouge, LA. This location has a larger meeting room for all attendees and their fantastic finds. The meeting begins at 7PM, you are welcome to come and check us out. Just say the "Deaf Guy" invited you. They will know of whom you speaketh.(LOL)

Last edited:

armyboy20081230

Greenie
Aug 29, 2013
Louisiana
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Marc. I've been an active member of the Pelican Relic and Recovery Association for the past 18yrs. Yes we are still meeting on the third Tuesday of each month. But our meetings are now held at the Kung Fu Buffet 1823 South Sherwood Blvd. Baton Rouge, LA. This location has a larger meeting room for all attendees and their fantastic finds. The meeting begins at 7PM, you are welcome to come and check us out. Just say the "Deaf Guy" invited you. They will know of whom you speaketh.(LOL)

Thanks. I appreciate it!

GreyGhost

Feb 14, 2010
AZ
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi-
Is anyone on these forums familiar with Danny Brown? He was the president of this club for many years. I purchased a relic recently that was supposed to have been from his collection and I was wondering if anyone knew how to contact him. Thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread