Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By robear

Thread: Pelican Relic and Recovery Association (Baton Rouge) This club is active

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Apr 2006
    Louisiana
    Minelab ExplorerII
    2 times

Pelican Relic and Recovery Association (Baton Rouge) This club is active

Hello Marc,
    I am a member of the Pelican Relic and Recovery Association and would like to say that this club is active. We meet on the third Tuesday of each month at the Ryan's Steak House on Coursey and Sherwood Forest Blvd. Meetings start a 7 pm, but come early to eat and meet with everyone.
    We average from 30 to 40 attendees each month.
    Thank you for the opportunity to share this information,
    Robear
    Mels05toy and buck8point like this.

us
    Aug 2013
    Louisiana
    17 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Meetings

Quote Originally Posted by robear View Post
    Hello Marc,
    I am a member of the Pelican Relic and Recovery Association and would like to say that this club is active. We meet on the third Tuesday of each month at the Ryan's Steak House on Coursey and Sherwood Forest Blvd. Meetings start a 7 pm, but come early to eat and meet with everyone.
    We average from 30 to 40 attendees each month.
    Thank you for the opportunity to share this information,
    Robear
    That Ryan's has since been closed. I'm interested in meeting up with the group. where are the meetings held now?

us
    Nov 2007
    Louisiana
    11 times
    Metal Detecting
    Hi Marc. I've been an active member of the Pelican Relic and Recovery Association for the past 18yrs. Yes we are still meeting on the third Tuesday of each month. But our meetings are now held at the Kung Fu Buffet 1823 South Sherwood Blvd. Baton Rouge, LA. This location has a larger meeting room for all attendees and their fantastic finds. The meeting begins at 7PM, you are welcome to come and check us out. Just say the "Deaf Guy" invited you. They will know of whom you speaketh.(LOL)
    Last edited by roceda; Aug 30, 2013 at 08:22 PM.

us
    Aug 2013
    Louisiana
    17 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Quote Originally Posted by roceda View Post
    Hi Marc. I've been an active member of the Pelican Relic and Recovery Association for the past 18yrs. Yes we are still meeting on the third Tuesday of each month. But our meetings are now held at the Kung Fu Buffet 1823 South Sherwood Blvd. Baton Rouge, LA. This location has a larger meeting room for all attendees and their fantastic finds. The meeting begins at 7PM, you are welcome to come and check us out. Just say the "Deaf Guy" invited you. They will know of whom you speaketh.(LOL)
    Thanks. I appreciate it!

us
    Gold Whispers

Feb 2010
    AZ
    80 times
    Metal Detecting
    Hi-
    Is anyone on these forums familiar with Danny Brown? He was the president of this club for many years. I purchased a relic recently that was supposed to have been from his collection and I was wondering if anyone knew how to contact him. Thanks

Remove Ads

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links