I HAVE INFO ON SEVERAL SITES THAT BEG TO BE DUG!!!!!!!!!

Apr 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in Louisiana and I know of six sites that could be extremely rewarding and/or profitable to whoever digs them. However, I am physically and financially unable to do anything about them. I've been sitting on this information for years....thinking that some day I might be able to dig the stuff up. But now I'm old and disabled and that day just isn't coming.

Two of the sites involve two of my ancestors who buried their money and valuables (not to mention all the other relics that are likely to be found on what was once their property). The third site involves a bank robbery and $20 gold pieces. Two other sites involve Native American artifacts. The sixth is what I believe to be an as yet undiscovered meteorite impact crater. It is in a somewhat remote area and measures roughly a quarter of a mile wide and about 75 to 80 feet deep. I have been watching the lists (both confirmed and unconfirmed) and this crater still isn't on any of them.

Is there a treasure hunter or group out there who might be willing to make a deal? This is NOT a joke.

Thanks and have a great day.

Dee

Last edited:

Sheerblue

May 1, 2013
About where are you referring too? Northwestern? Central? Close to Alexandria? Close to Shreveport? Not asking for exact locale, just curious as to how far from me it would be? If it isnt conducive to where I reside, it won't do me much good to consider it.

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

coinhound1983

Aug 22, 2012
Disabled vet , not a lot to do. Do a lot of hunting. Have young nephew will travel. I live in se la

gordonquixote

Apr 8, 2012
N FL
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Everyone's family and older neighbors used to bury silver and gold by the truckload.....Funny how it never gets found.

DubCoco

Jul 9, 2015
Baton Rouge, La.
Detector(s) used
AT Pro, Teknetics Delta 4000, Pro Pointers.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This post just dropped out? Whats the deal? Nothing happened or was it just a joke?

jharhed

Jan 5, 2008
Marrero LA
Detector(s) used
DFX, MX5, M6, Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This was posted 4yrs ago and the poster hasn't been on since then.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread