NEW HUNT CLUB IN SOUTH LOUISIANA....

Jimbo282

Tenderfoot
Aug 25, 2013
Kenner,La.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I am a newbie here. I am really serious about starting a new hunt club since nobody answered or seems to know anything about my last post here. I have a venue that we can meet at that will hold 50-60 people. We would be the only people using it at the time. It is a po-boy shop with tables and chairs near Causeway Boulevard and I-10 in Metairie, La. If we get enough people, maybe 5-10 or more, I will supply finger food for the first night and soft drinks will be only $ 1.00, or you can bring your own drinks. I do not own this establishment but I have the key and can use it anytime. You will understand why if you ever meet me. This will be just an informal get together and to talk about metal detecting and other related topics. So there you have it. All I need is a response from you if you are interested and we can move forward with this club. PLEASE leave your response below. I look forward to meeting you soon. Unfortunately we would have to meet Monday-Thursday nights due to my job and would rotate each month from nights or we could have a quarterly meeting.

Thank You,
Jimmy Stewart
Jimbo282

jharhed

Jan 5, 2008
Marrero LA
Detector(s) used
DFX, MX5, M6, Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd love to be able to commit more time to this hobby, have no time these days.

captain crow

Dec 9, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
its alittle far for me, if closer, I would be in. yo jarhead....74-78 I was born on parris island, the land that god forgot...lol semper fi

coinhound1983

Aug 22, 2012
In ponchatoula la, use a whites spectrum xlt with a whites bulls eye II pinpointer and actively hunt, would like to be affiliated with like minded people.. Disabled vet too. Army grunt

olstinker

Apr 6, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im in for some group hunts and exploring new spots but free time being hard to come by, getting together just to have a meeting doesnt really interest me.

jharhed

Jan 5, 2008
Marrero LA
Detector(s) used
DFX, MX5, M6, Garrett Pro Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Started off looking good

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread