Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
    Dec 2005
    Rising Sun, MD
    Garrett 550, Garrett Gold Scorpion, Bountyhunter 220
    3 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting

Port Deposit and conowingo md. detecting

I have metaldetected in port deposit in a few areas along 222 thru to rte 1. Little luck but definitely going back to old places I did and found a few more places. I've done alot of history checking all over this are and conowingo. When the conowingo dam was built a few small towns got flooded and covered its in the history books. One town I'm interested in is ark haven. I'm by myself though if anyones got a few places to hunt lets buddy up more the better. Let me know. chris from rising sun md.

Feb 2008

Re: Port Deposit and conowingo md. detecting

Try messaging fathead, he is a really good guy to go out with. I have gone out with im twice, he is from around your way. We are going to plan another hunt. We have been researching that area alot. I found an area in Perryville I want to hit sometime, looks very promising. I think we might go again sometime soon. I live down in Baltimore and have a few places down here. See whats up.

Nov 2007

Re: Port Deposit and conowingo md. detecting

Hello I am James, I just moved into the Calvert County area. I am lookin for some hunting buddies that know the area and wouldn't mind taking a newbie out atleast to the area. I am from Toledo, Ohio, moved here to find work since, no work up there. My sister and brother in-law live in Prince Fredrick. If you are interested give me a call, I am so anticipating a good year for finds. But would like to have a few colleges to go out with that know the area and where to go.

Drop me a line at 240-299-2202 ask for James.

Mar 2013
    Ace 250, Garrett Pro Pointer
    6 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    Hi my names Chris and i am looking for people to go detecting with also. I am in Hunt Valley area of Baltimore County. I use a Ace 250. I try and get out as much as i can but would get out more if i had someone to detect with.

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links