looking for detectorists in Balt, MD area

R

randyb

I LIVE IN JOPPA MARYLAND WHICH IS IN HARFORD COUNTY. I WOULD LIKE TO FIND SOME BUDDIES TO HUNT WITH IN THIS NECK OF THE WOODS. I HAVE BEEN HUNTING FOR 25 YEARS AND HAVE BEEN VERY SUCCESSFUL IN MARYLAND WITH LOTS OF FINDS. I KNOW SOME GREAT PLACES TO HUNT IN DIFFERENT AREAS BUT IT IS ALWAYS FUN TO SHARE THE STORIES AND THE THINGS I HAVE FOUND AS WELL SEARCHING FOR NEW PLACES TO HUNT.

I AM 50 YEARS OLD AND USUALLY HUNT ON THE WEEKENDS.....IF YOU OR ANYONE OUT THERE WOULD LIKE TO HUNT ON WEEKENDS WHEN THE WEATHER GETS WARMER, CONTACT ME AT [email protected]

RANDY B

M

mikeinmd

I'm in Annapolis. If anyone is still getting together, let me know. I'd love to join in somewhere and in the meantime, trying to find time to get to a club meeting. Anpsilverado@removemefirst yahoo.com

billytech

Oct 27, 2008
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter land ranger & whites prizm4
Vigilant said:
I'm new to this interesting hobby, as well as to this site. I have no luck, as yet, receiving replies to e-mails or PMs from other locals, so if any are interested in getting together, here's the e-mail: [email protected] I live in Harford Co. (Bel Air), interested in areas from OC to Deep Creek. I've landed a couple of interesting leads locally. And, of course have many questions...

So let me know...Spring can't be far off, and I want to be ready!!!
hi i was just reading notes from people in md and saw yours and wanted to know where in bel air and do you still use your md, bill, from bel air also.

thanx23

Apr 26, 2009
Looking for someone to hunt with in the Baltimore Area. I reside in Pasadena, MD.

So far I've hunted two schools and a few parks. The oldest coin I've found is a 1955 wheatie.

- Mike

Brendoodl

Feb 22, 2008
Hey everyone in Maryland, always looking to go out metal detecting, I have been kind of busy lately but slowly going back out more and more. My hunting buddy and I try to get out every weekend and new places are always welcome. If you have places to hunt and don't mind sharing I do not mind showing you what I know or dont know. If nothing else comes out of this it is another connection for all of us.my email is [email protected] if anyone wants to head out sometime or would like us to join them.

SouthJerseyRyan

Jul 15, 2007
Baltimore, MD
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 (10x14 Excelerator Coil) Garrett Pro-Pointer
I will be living in the Towson area in a week or two. Looking to find a partner to MD with.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread