St.Marys County , Maryland

ZiaMan

Dec 26, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Edmoe,

I recently moved to the SOMD area myself. Unfortunately I sold my metal detector before I moved here. I am planning on purchasing another soon though. I'd deffinitely be up for seeking out some nice areas to detect. I don't have any solid hunting areas identified just yet but I have been doing a lot of research online. If your interested in meeting up we could put a game plan together to get out in the early spring. Let me know.

OP
OP
E

Edmoe

Dec 20, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ok great sounds like a plan , cant wait to get out , would like to try gold panning also , never tried it , yet . I'm up for any kind of treasure hunting . the fun is looking for stuff , its even better if you actually find stuff , lol . Will try to check back soon to keep up with this post . later :icon_thumright:

rbentley

Feb 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I live in California Md and I'm looking to go try some panning and I am looking for a good place to go if anyone has any good pointers or a if there is a group that goes feel free to write me back

ZiaMan

Dec 26, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If you guys are interested the Central Virginia Gold Prospecting club is having they're first meeting of the year on Saturday. Just go to cvgp.net for directions. It's pretty far but I'm gonna make the trip so I can meet the group. I'd be up for splitting the gas if anyone else is interested in going. I'm headin outta town around 6:30 am in order to make it there by 10.

Dig Daddy

Apr 20, 2012
Southern Maryland
Detector(s) used
Whites Prism IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm a 41 year old married family man living in Southern, MD (La Plata, MD). I've lived all over Maryland and recently Leesburg, VA for a short stint before coming back to Maryland. Always had a love of history, relics, primitive living, the woods, as well as days of old. I recently bought a MD (Whites Prism IV) and looking to get familiar w/ it. Looking for individuals and groups who want to periodically get out for hunts around the area. Lemme know. Thanks, Rob.

Jan 6, 2019
Lexington Park
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey edmoe I am also looking for people to get out with I am new to this but hey willing to do whatever as long as its legal lol I have a very nice unit made my garrett

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread