Dec 26, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

waltncindy

Jan 2, 2012
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
ZiaMan,
Just got your PM and responded and thanks! I definitely would like to get a hunt going and meet more folks down here in St Mary's County that have the same interest.

Dig Daddy

Apr 20, 2012
Southern Maryland
Detector(s) used
Whites Prism IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New to MD'ing and live in Charles county, if planning any hunts lemme know. thanks, Rob

EODsmitty

Aug 21, 2012
Harker Heights, Tx
Detector(s) used
MIMID, ACE 350, Garret tactical pointer,
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Any of you guys hunt on Indian Head? I am headed there next week and I am looking for some spots to check out.

Colt4522

Greenie
Jan 6, 2013
Calvert County
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in calvert. No MD yet but looking to get one soon. The local detecting club was disolved in November. So maybe this might be a good time to get a new club going. Let me know what you all think would be nice to have a group of people who know the good hunting spots.

EODsmitty

Aug 21, 2012
Harker Heights, Tx
Detector(s) used
MIMID, ACE 350, Garret tactical pointer,
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Colt4522 said:
I'm in calvert. No MD yet but looking to get one soon. The local detecting club was disolved in November. So maybe this might be a good time to get a new club going. Let me know what you all think would be nice to have a group of people who know the good hunting spots.

I am only going to be there for a week. I am currently stationed in Korea. Good luck on getting a club started.

Smitty

skinzem

Feb 1, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in southern md as well, I am interested in meeting up with like minded folks and hunting some treasures, I would be interested in a detecting club to meet once a month or so and plan/organize outings. If people are interested, I could help arrange and set up meetings. Drop me a line at [email protected] if interested. Craig.

TechHoundDad

Feb 13, 2013
Great Mills, MD
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, I live in Great Mills and was curious to know if the SMART group was a family focused group that we could bring our kids to. Just don't want to be a bother to serious hunters as a newbie and bringing my 7YO along. Although she is very excited about the hobby.

Thanks!

SKLancaster

Tenderfoot
Feb 27, 2013
Port Republic, Md.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi guys! MDing newbie here. A buddy and I are looking to get started and I would be interested in a local group. Thnx!

Scottc9876

Apr 3, 2011
Calvert County, MD
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am also located in Calvert County. I am waiting for my MD to come in. My son got one a couple of months ago and lives in Calvert County too.

Colt4522

Greenie
Jan 6, 2013
Calvert County
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome I just got your message on my site. I am also a newbie to the hobby I wanted to join the last club in the area but they disbanded. So I thought I would create a site and get some interest. I have a meeting place which is free so the club would have no fees. I will message Craig about the list and hopefully I can get him onboard with the idea. I will need all the help I can get.

SKLancaster

Tenderfoot
Feb 27, 2013
Port Republic, Md.
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
sounds great... just sent the info to a buddy of mine also. Thanks for (to both you and Craig) for getting this started.
No fees are always good. :)

Colt4522

Greenie
Jan 6, 2013
Calvert County
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great just got another person on the site so I think maybe next month a meeting can be called. I will be in touch!!!

Colt4522

Greenie
Jan 6, 2013
Calvert County
Detector(s) used
AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just was curious if it was a group that would be ok with bringing young ones out (7).

Sorry been busy with work. I plan to have the group little one friendly. I have only had interest from two people so I'm still looking for more people

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread