Easton/Midshore

lonelyduckhunter

May 5, 2009
Easton, MD
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett GTI2500, Minelab Excalibur II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anyone one wanna detect around Easton and surrounding towns let me know. Mostly on weekends.

There are a few of us on here who live in Easton or are real close. I belong to two clubs on the shore one is Shore Seekers Artifact & Recovery Club Web Site and the other club is up on Stevensville. I'm always looking at getting out detecting even though I don't get out as much as I used to. Running your own business is time consuming. I have made some good finds In Talbot county and the surrounding ones. You should come to one of our meetings you would meet a lot of like minded individuals from the local area. Stevensville Club meets on the 1st Thursday of the month at 7 at the American Legion in Stevensville. Shoreseekers meet the second Monday of the month at 7 down in Salisbury at the corner of Mt Hermon Rd and Mt. Hermon Church Rd at the Church Hall. Shoreseekers also has monthly club hunts for members.

Gwc

Feb 17, 2016
Eastern Shore of Md
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400
Garrett AT Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in Easton also.Wont have my MT for another month or so,but nice seeing others from the area.Hoping to find somewhere to look close to home.Not sure what the laws are around town for looking.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions