Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
nope illinois here

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
sorry. :-\ im not in the area. i`ll bump the thread to the top with a post though. ;)

bmanofnbc

Dec 20, 2004
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter SSII & Fisher F75
I live in Calvert but I hunt in St. Mary's pretty often. You looking for a hunting partner? What type of hunting do you do most?

R

raif

Bob, I'm in Anne Arundel Co. I got a Garret Ace 250 for my birthday Saturday and have been hunting exactly one time. Thus far I have six beer cans, several pull tabs, 60 cents and one key under my belt. I'm certain the key is to a chest full of Spanish dubloons, of course. Now I just have to find it.

iammetalcore

Aug 3, 2007
I live in Charles County, so if you still are interested for somebody in the St. Mary's county area, I am willing & ready!

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi & welcome Bob.

I moved your post here So your Local
People will actually see your in Maryland.

Again,
Welcome & Good Luck !

Silver Dollar

Jun 4, 2007
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1280, Ace 250, Compass Gold Scanner
Bob Calvert Co. here Love to hunt any where. I also belong to club that meets in Prince Frederick once a Month.

Jim

Hodr

Jun 18, 2006
Detector(s) used
DFX 300, Eclipse 5.3 Coil
New to St. Mary's (Lexington Park, just outside Pax) and looking for a club or someone to show me the ropes. Have had a detector forever (Tesoro Bandito uMax) but never been able to find a club or work up the nerve to go on my own, so for all intents and purposes I am a metal detecting virgin.

Feel free to send me an e-mail if your in the area.

Thanks.

-Ken

hodr2k@ SPAMCATCH

*replace spamcatch w/ gmail.com

LuvToHunt

Mar 16, 2009
Southern Maryland
Detector(s) used
White/Eagle Spectrum
I'm new here also. I have had my detector for about ten years... attemped to hunt in Myrtle Beach about five years ago and it did not go well. Have not tried since. Hope to join SMART soon.

Joan

Brendoodl

Feb 22, 2008
St. Mary's you say, If you are still looking for people to go out with. I cant get there all the time. But once in a while I might be able to do a hunt. I live in Baltimore, so it is not that close to me. Let me know if your interested.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions