Hey BGold, I'm in Pittsfield.

kgt12

Tenderfoot
Dec 16, 2010
Pittsfield, Ma.
Detector(s) used
Whites Coinmaster Pro
HI,
I'm in Pittsfield also, just getting started @ age 55, needed a hobby.
Gotta love these people that think Springfield is Western Mass....LOL! :laughing7:

John De

Nov 10, 2011
Pittsfield, Ma.
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO / Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi, I'm new to the whole md'ing world, located in Pittsfield, MA. - with plenty of time on my hands. It seems that to a lot of people Western Ma. is anything west of I495. It would be fun to get together with some like minded folks. :hello: Feel free to Email or PM me.

Jan 12, 2013
richmond,ma
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello
Richmond ma here. I'm new to the metal dectection and its a new hobby for me. Cant wait to go out and find some more things already found a 1901 V nickle in my backyard. :coffee2:

N_E_W_D_I_G_G_E_R

Jun 3, 2013
Detector(s) used
fisher f2 double d and standard 8 inch coil
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey im in western ma, i know this post is old but im in west stockbridge im a 30yr old newbie been out recently with my f2 and im always looking for someone to go detecting with and maybe share some hot spots let me know!

gliden07

Sep 22, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey im in western ma, i know this post is old but im in west stockbridge im a 30yr old newbie been out recently with my f2 and im always looking for someone to go detecting with and maybe share some hot spots let me know!

Im in Pittsfield looking to go to some new places? Parks and the Lakes are getting old!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread