Jan 6, 2013
America's Hometown
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New website is: www.gthclub.com
Mission:
Our club is dedicated to the enjoyment of finding and preserving of historical artifacts. Our members also locate modern day coins as well as older coins no longer minted. We also find various types of jewelry including rings, wrist watches, chains and medallions as well as cell phones, iPods and just about anything else.

Overview:
We are an active Metal Detecting club located in Wareham, MA at the entrance to Cape Cod.

Monthly Meetings are held the FOURTH WEDNESDAY of every month at the Wesley United Methodist Church in Wareham at 7:00 PM (except when otherwise noted). Guests welcome anytime. The address is: 462 Main Street, Wareham, MA 02571.

(FROM the West: Take 195 East to Exit 21 (Wareham Route 28). At the end of the exit - go right onto Route 28. Stay right at Texaco Station. Continue past the Congregational Church and green - bearing right at the end of green. Wesley Church is almost immediately on your right.)

Founded:

Last edited:

holeDiver

Dec 14, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello my name is Danny aka holediver bunch of questions. Could you get back to me pls. Hope. To here from yahoo

Sent from my LGMS769 using Tapatalk

Patriot 1776

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Dec 9, 2014
MA
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX and V3i, Garrett AT Pro , ACE 350, Minelab CTX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mat how are you doing , I am looking at a few TH clubs in mass , are you my contact?
also , I am having a Grand Opening April 25th which will entail, Having MineLab down for a visit.
If you have a chance, I would like to know more about your group. call me
Dennis

Down_n_Dirty65

Feb 27, 2018
MA
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went to the website and the most recent post I found looks to be two years old. Is the club still active? It’s like a 30 minute drive from me and I wouldn’t mind checking it out...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread