Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter - QuickSilver
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Kcrthn

Jan 17, 2011
Groovedymond said:
Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the metal detecting, however, I believe that I've already got the good luck just being here in historic area north of Boston. Looking for someone to go out with.. learn from or learn with! Drop me a line please!

Thanks
Definitely up for some detecting in the spring.

jdp106

Aug 1, 2012
Hello there, I' m new to this , got my machine as fathers day gift, I live in Lynn, let me know when you want to go.

kwiksilver

Greenie
Aug 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
you still detecting? Ive found some sweet stuff recently a standing liberty.

BenS

Feb 18, 2013
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, X-Terra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the metal detecting, however, I believe that I've already got the good luck just being here in historic area north of Boston. Looking for someone to go out with.. learn from or learn with! Drop me a line please!

Thanks

I'm looking to get started myself. I know this post is old, but looking for another beginner or someone who doesn't mind a beginner tagging along. I'm in Woburn and finding the hardest part is finding places that allow MD. Thanks!

baronvoncatania

Tenderfoot
Feb 21, 2013
Woburn, massachusetts
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm looking to get started myself. I know this post is old, but looking for another beginner or someone who doesn't mind a beginner tagging along. I'm in Woburn and finding the hardest part is finding places that allow MD. Thanks!

Hey BenS

I'm in woburn also! can you send me an email? at [email protected] I'm wanting to start metal detecting and want to learn.

jim catania main st woburn ma

Sandmaniac

Jan 23, 2007
Rehoboth Ma.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi guys,

I live in Attleboro and work in Everett, do you prefer sand or soil when you detect?

BenS

Feb 18, 2013
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2SE, X-Terra 305
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi guys,

I live in Attleboro and work in Everett, do you prefer sand or soil when you detect?

I prefer soil but have a much harder time finding it, probably because I'm new to this and don't know many places I can go.

briguy411

Tenderfoot
Jan 26, 2013
Hi guys I'm new to detecting also, I have been looking for some cool places to go practice, im also in the Wu, (Woburn) I'd enjoy going out learning with other people, lets try to get something lined up

CarbonMan

Greenie
Jun 20, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Im in Melrose area and would love to meet up with you guys as well.

CM

ducketz

Jul 28, 2012
I'm on the cape looking to go off cape and try detecting any battle fields , woods ect. In return bring you to some hidden spots here on CC . Just tired of the tourist flooding the beaches . Summer is almost over!!when they leave its the best time to hunt

Sevenskate777

Mar 29, 2016
Revere ma
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey all how are you? I live in Revere and would love to connect for some hunting! Email me at [email protected] I mostly sand hunt given my location but really want to do more dirt fishing!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread