worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
J, Ready for another hunt??????????????????????? It's there,just gotta swing your coil over it!!!Used to be a lot of clubs around,guess pickins got to slim for em,I'll take the left overs though!!God Bless Chris

OP
OP
oxbowbarefoot

oxbowbarefoot

Banned
May 25, 2011
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Other
worldtalker said:
J, Ready for another hunt??????????????????????? It's there,just gotta swing your coil over it!!!Used to be a lot of clubs around,guess pickins got to slim for em,I'll take the left overs though!!God Bless Chris

Absolutely! I didn't have as much time to detect over my vacation as I wanted, but I did manage to find my first Civil War bullet in my dad's field in South Carolina on Dec. 28. I'm not sure when my next free weekend will be, but I did scout a few more spots for us.... ;D

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
oxbowbarefoot said:
worldtalker said:

Absolutely! I didn't have as much time to detect over my vacation as I wanted, but I did manage to find my first Civil War bullet in my dad's field in South Carolina on Dec. 28. I'm not sure when my next free weekend will be, but I did scout a few more spots for us.... ;D
I've a few spots around here,open ground is to frozen,in the woods!!!!!!!!I,m constantly using Google Earth with overlays!Got several OLD farms in Feeding Hills for the Spring too!!!

bullshrink

Jan 14, 2012
western mass
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Minelab Excalibur II 1000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
hi guys i am new to the site and live in western mass. i am near the vermont , new hampshire , mass border.i am curious too if there are any clubs out there close by.lots of old cellar holes and ghost towns in some of the state parks.i found some old maps offline of some of the surrounding towns dated to mid 1800's.

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
bullshrink said:
hi guys i am new to the site and live in western mass. i am near the vermont , new hampshire , mass border.i am curious too if there are any clubs out there close by.lots of old cellar holes and ghost towns in some of the state parks.i found some old maps offline of some of the surrounding towns dated to mid 1800's.
bullshrink,CAUTION about State Parks,they are OFF LIMITS for MDing,just to warn you,hate to see you loose your MD and get a fine!!!!!From your location you've PLENTY of spots to search> God Bless Chris

jesse4163

Tenderfoot
May 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hi guys i am new to detecting. just a few months in and found a small amount of coins. i am doing lots of research online and at my local library. but i can't go far , i don't have a car. on the other hand i'm finding there are more places to hunt here in chicopee southhadley area than i thought. if there are any clubs in my area that anyone knows about, that info would be great!!!! THANK YOU ALL

john glassman

Apr 16, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice to see a few guys locally from my area i live in westfeild maybe some sunday we can hit some old cellarholes?

john glassman

Apr 16, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I work over in agawam mass. i know of plenty of old cellarhole's around. what type of machine do you use? pm me!

jesse4163

Tenderfoot
May 25, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey I hope ur doing well I have a bounty hunter titainium camo

RelicPrime113

Aug 20, 2013
Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Silver, Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm from Western Mass too and been metal detecting since 2010. Ive been looking for a club around here too but haven't found any. Maybe its time to form one?

Glockcakes

May 6, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm from Western Mass too and been metal detecting since 2010. Ive been looking for a club around here too but haven't found any. Maybe its time to form one?

I live in chicopee. I would be interested in forming a club.

DebiC

Greenie
Apr 24, 2014
western ma
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im near S Deerfield Ma would like to find a club or peeps who would like to go hunting.
Send me a PM

Chestdiesel

Jul 26, 2014
Western Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Garett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Late to the party I see ��
Anyways, In Agawam. Would love to get out on a group hunt. Already got a couple of guys I go with. We murdered it this year!! Ps. Oxbo nice spear head man!! I find myself telling that story more than any of my finds. Cheers

Tito72

Sep 9, 2017
Springfield, ma
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO Metal Detector
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello my name is Abel and I live in Springfield ma. Do you still doing metal detecting around the area?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread