Western Mass Metal Detecting Clubs?
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Western Mass Metal Detecting Clubs?

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »

Western Mass Metal Detecting Clubs?

I live in Indian Orchard and have been detecting on my own for just over a year. I've had the pleasure of detecting with Worldtalker, but would like to find out if there are any clubs in the area as well.
    Tito72 likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Chris

May 2011
    Western Mass.
    Whites M-6 W/ DD6x10 SunRay DX-1 (A real sleeper)
    23171 times
    The one everybody else missed.

Re: Western Mass Metal Detecting Clubs?

J, Ready for another hunt?? It's there,just gotta swing your coil over it!!!Used to be a lot of clubs around,guess pickins got to slim for em,I'll take the left overs though!!God Bless Chris
    EVER WONDER WHERE YOUR THOUGHTS COME FROM?

​The Key...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4D-RjlJ6vWw

No one can be helped until he understands what he himself has been doing wrong and wants to change.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12

​My Photos.....https://www.viewbug.com/member/alwayslookin

Quote Originally Posted by worldtalker
    J, Ready for another hunt?? It's there,just gotta swing your coil over it!!!Used to be a lot of clubs around,guess pickins got to slim for em,I'll take the left overs though!!God Bless Chris
    Absolutely! I didn't have as much time to detect over my vacation as I wanted, but I did manage to find my first Civil War bullet in my dad's field in South Carolina on Dec. 28. I'm not sure when my next free weekend will be, but I did scout a few more spots for us....

Charter Member
    us
    Chris

May 2011
    Western Mass.
    23171 times

Quote Originally Posted by oxbowbarefoot
    Quote Originally Posted by worldtalker
    Absolutely! I didn't have as much time to detect over my vacation as I wanted, but I did manage to find my first Civil War bullet in my dad's field in South Carolina on Dec. 28. I'm not sure when my next free weekend will be, but I did scout a few more spots for us....
    I've a few spots around here,open ground is to frozen,in the woods!!!!!!!!I,m constantly using Google Earth with overlays!Got several OLD farms in Feeding Hills for the Spring too!!!
    Chestdiesel likes this.

No one can be helped until he understands what he himself has been doing wrong and wants to change.

For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12

us
    Jan 2012
    western mass
    Whites MXT, Minelab Excalibur II 1000
    30 times
    Metal Detecting

hi guys i am new to the site and live in western mass. i am near the vermont , new hampshire , mass border.i am curious too if there are any clubs out there close by.lots of old cellar holes and ghost towns in some of the state parks.i found some old maps offline of some of the surrounding towns dated to mid 1800's.
    Chestdiesel likes this.

Charter Member
    us
    Chris

May 2011
    Western Mass.
    23171 times

Quote Originally Posted by bullshrink
    hi guys i am new to the site and live in western mass. i am near the vermont , new hampshire , mass border.i am curious too if there are any clubs out there close by.lots of old cellar holes and ghost towns in some of the state parks.i found some old maps offline of some of the surrounding towns dated to mid 1800's.
    bullshrink,CAUTION about State Parks,they are OFF LIMITS for MDing,just to warn you,hate to see you loose your MD and get a fine!!!!!From your location you've PLENTY of spots to search> God Bless Chris

May 2012
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    hi guys i am new to detecting. just a few months in and found a small amount of coins. i am doing lots of research online and at my local library. but i can't go far , i don't have a car. on the other hand i'm finding there are more places to hunt here in chicopee southhadley area than i thought. if there are any clubs in my area that anyone knows about, that info would be great!!!! THANK YOU ALL

Apr 2007
    1119 times
    Nice to see a few guys locally from my area i live in westfeild maybe some sunday we can hit some old cellarholes?
    Chestdiesel likes this.

May 2012
    Sounds like a plan to me

Charter Member
    us
    Chris

May 2011
    Western Mass.
    23171 times
    Quote Originally Posted by john glassman View Post
    Nice to see a few guys locally from my area i live in westfeild maybe some sunday we can hit some old cellarholes?
    I'm over here in Agawam,know of a few do you?I'm open 7 days a week!

Apr 2007
    1119 times
    I work over in agawam mass. i know of plenty of old cellarhole's around. what type of machine do you use? pm me!

May 2012
    Hey I hope ur doing well I have a bounty hunter titainium camo

us
    Aug 2013
    Massachusetts
    Bounty Hunter Quick Silver, Teknetics Delta 4000
    122 times
    I'm from Western Mass too and been metal detecting since 2010. Ive been looking for a club around here too but haven't found any. Maybe its time to form one?

Aug 2013
    Greenfield, MA
    Whites Spectrum XLT
    Where in Western mass are you located?

May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by RelicPrime113 View Post
    I'm from Western Mass too and been metal detecting since 2010. Ive been looking for a club around here too but haven't found any. Maybe its time to form one?
    I live in chicopee. I would be interested in forming a club.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Sponsored Links