Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 pro & Whites Classic SL
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Mat in MA

Feb 8, 2008
Central Massachusetts
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver µMax, DetectorPro Head Hunter Wader, White's MXT, Garrett GTA500, White's Bullseye II pin pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Hey Garrettman64,

Unfortunately there aren't any clubs here in central Mass. I attended a 'seeded hunt' this past Spring and was so impressed that I joined the club. It's about an hour and a half away.

The club name is "Gateway Treasure Hunters Club" and is located in Wareham, MA down near Buzzards Bay.

I don't attend all the meetings because it is so far away, but they do have special events that are worth going to. I joined the club and became the clubs webmaster. Our website is located at:

http://gthclub.org

I hope this helps you out.

Mat in MA

Jayj88

Jun 23, 2013
Mass
Detector(s) used
sears G.E.B Discriminator model no 321.596310 its old i know i just got it
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
y dont we start are own i live in central mass Gardner just started a few days ago. all i have is an old md still trying to figure it out i have no manual

frankie

Feb 7, 2010
mass
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ctx 3030 deus excalibur sovern but used gp4500 sd2200 whites nd a few fisher. Nox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
For now use [ satellite photo image viewer] it's free. go to the side and get rid of the town name and put your town in the box. play with the different views. This will help you find area's and parking. goo luck. from he cape

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread