Super potential sites in Mass.

finderzzs

Bronze Member
May 2, 2007
Sunny South Florida
Detector(s) used
White's PI Pro Dual Field, Garrett Ace 350,
Hey Mass. hunters. I came across this while looking for old homes for sale today. The potential is staggering. These homes that are going to be destroyed are from the 1700's. Wish I lived there. If I was you all, I'd be knocking on these doors and more. Here's the link. Good Luck.
http://www.virtualnorfolk.org/public_documents/norfolkma_historical/$1

au4me

Mar 21, 2007
Detector(s) used
Whatever get"s the job done
Dude, I read your posts all the time I like your style.I"m from mass but never been to Norfolk.

Kiros32

Bronze Member
Feb 21, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
finderzzs said:
Hey Mass. hunters. I came across this while looking for old homes for sale today. The potential is staggering. These homes that are going to be destroyed are from the 1700's. Wish I lived there. If I was you all, I'd be knocking on these doors and more. Here's the link. Good Luck.
http://www.virtualnorfolk.org/public_documents/norfolkma_historical/$1

You should post this in the Massachusetts forum if you haven't already. Looks like some great places, I am jealous also and would seriously consider making a road trip from DC if they got a hunt together.

Nice find man.

OP
OP
finderzzs

finderzzs

Bronze Member
May 2, 2007
Sunny South Florida
Detector(s) used
White's PI Pro Dual Field, Garrett Ace 350,
dex378 said:
So I live in Foxboro Mass, if I step to the left of my drive way I am in Norfolk. Thanks for the info. I will try to find something tomorrow as it will be my first time out! If its spectacular I'd be willing to kick a taste upstairs to you. Thats how I work in all aspects of life, one good turn deserves another. Thanks man.
Hey, I wish you good luck dex. Aloha

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread