Orange Mass. Area

jwarner51

Aug 11, 2014
United states of America
Detector(s) used
Minelab Exterra 705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey everyone I am not 100% sure as to where to post this but I know this is a kind community and someone here should be able to help. My detecting buddy is headed to an area around Athol and Orange Massachusetts for work. He is wanted to do some detecting out in the woods around there and would like to know if anybody/ detecting clubs could help him out. He's been detecting for 20+ years and is a real nice and knowledgeable guy. Please pm me and I can give you his email and stuff. Or at least give some advice for eastern state detecting as we are Nevada natives. Thank you all. GL & HH

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi; Greetings from Boston. Welcome to Tnet. Your in the right spot. There are a LOT of guys in that area ok. the digging season here is usually mid September to the following April when the Fields are plowed and Harvested. That's the time to go. In the meantime we here amuse ourselves with beaches & parks ok. You can PM me anytime. I'll hook you right up. The Club for him is the Mass Treasure Hunting Association ok. masstreasure.com . I look forward to your PM. PEACE:RONB :leprechaun-hat:

Dust Eater

Apr 15, 2015
MASATHVSETS
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Ehhhh I don't know about that. The Mass Treasure Hunting Association is 1 hour and 30 minutes away from Orange, MA. Seems like the better place to check out is the Central Mass Metal Detecting Club which is 25 minutes away in Gardner.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread