Looking for some hunting buddies in southern Michigan...?

griff208

Greenie
Mar 20, 2007
Im in the East lansing area if anyone wants to gt together and hunt sometime. just let me know. I like to do coins and relics.

White Nutz

Greenie
Aug 6, 2008
Ferndale Michigan
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT
I own a XLT and a Whites Surf machine that I have only used a total of 2 hours.If you can tolerate being the guys who might find all the stuff till I get it all figured out let me know when and where. All my plans to hunt Higgins lake over the fourth of July fell thru....The family started going to the North park where they don't allow the use of Metal detectors.I had fun with family but believe me I was undermined by the whole deal.I had two machines and tons of time but could not justify leaving my wife to watch our 7 year old alone seeing how she is the one who works and is who needed the "vacation". Apparently I'm a hell of a guy but won't feel good about it till I get to swinging my machines...LOL!

Acejeckel

Jul 18, 2009
Just Outside Detroit
Detector(s) used
White's V3I, DFX, M6, Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hello I am new to T-Net I live by metro airport and am looking for someone to hunt with.

igorsr

Greenie
Aug 26, 2008
Windsor ON Canada
I have been hunting since 93 in Windsor ON Canada but am looking to hunt over in Detroit or surroundings. US coins seem to be a bit nicer. I like to hunt fields but am up for any type of dirt fishing.
Steve

padlock

Mar 28, 2010
Ann Arbor MI
Detector(s) used
DFX 300
im new here also im in Ann Arbor and I get out every weekend if the weather holds out

feel free to email me anytime if anyone wants to get together on the weekends

Chris

Ray S S

Silver Member
Nov 18, 2007
Port Huron, Mi.
Detector(s) used
Freedom Ace Coin Commander and Ace 250
Greetings, I saw Goldhungry's post a few days back and when it said kimball twp. I got in touch with him and we met and
had coffee. It turn out that we have seen each other at the twp. meetings and live on the same road about 2 miles apart.

Then, A week or so later, he and his wife and I went for a hunt on the beach north of town. We found mostly some clad,
but I did find an old buffalo nickle. It is too worn to read the date. That is the oldest thing so far for me.

We had a good time and I enjoyed having someone close by to hunt with

Ray

budman007

Nov 10, 2011
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i am new to privy digging and exploring dumps. i live in Yale and would like to meet up with some people in the area that have the same interest. thanks !!!!

Sluice Box

Jan 1, 2012
The cold north
Detector(s) used
ACE 150, ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone. Looking to get out on some hunts quite possibly soon with some fellow treasure hunters that's from around the Warren area by chance.

Sluice Box

Slim_Pickins

Feb 26, 2014
Lincoln Park, Mi
Detector(s) used
I have 2 white's coinmasters and 1 Garrett ace 350.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Down river hunter

Hello I am new to T-Net I live by metro airport and am looking for someone to hunt with.

Hello Ace, I live in Lincoln park and I am looking for some coin shooting companions.
As this cold has kept me indoors due to my disability I spend some time doing research on various places.
I have found a few that are of interest, however their locations require a group outing.
If there is others from the same general area of Lincoln park drop me a line maybe we can hook up and do some hunting come warmer weather.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions