Help with new to me detector

Jon Stewart

Bronze Member
Jan 11, 2011
Anyone in the Muskegon area that has knowledge with the use of a Whites DFX detector. I just picked up a used one and would like some help with learning its operation. I have been using a Bounty Hunter for the past 5 years or so and it is basically a turn on and use machine. I know the Whites is a quite a bit more techincal. I am a better hands on learner than a book learner. Thanks for any consideration .

Jon Stewart ([email protected])

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jon Stewart said:
Anyone in the Muskegon area that has knowledge with the use of a Whites DFX detector. I just picked up a used one and would like some help with learning its operation. I have been using a Bounty Hunter for the past 5 years or so and it is basically a turn on and use machine. I know the Whites is a quite a bit more techincal. I am a better hands on learner than a book learner. Thanks for any consideration .

Jon Stewart ([email protected])

Not sure if this will help, but here are some downloadable instruction manuals for Whites detectors.
www.whiteselectronics.com/info/manuals.html
www.media.whiteselectronics.com/manuals/DFX Manuals/ ...
Jon

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread