Logging Hunt in Northeast Michigan

Marauder1998

Jul 13, 2015
Alpena County, Michigan
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I know logging is a MAJOR part of Alpena's history..let alone, the state of Michigan..and William Boeing's father has ties to the town, or more or less, has left a trace there by accident in his logging career...on Google Earth, look just a ways northeast of the Lafarge Alpena cement plant. If you can...per se, read the fine print...you'll see what I'm talking about. Here's a hint to finding delivate treasure on an unforgiving owner's land: (the missing word is the name of the creek near the land...make the tense of the word to describe a person from the place.)
The M1903 Springfield rifle was the standard issue rifle during WWI. It was chambered in the .30-06 cartridge and is a classic hunting rifle today. It is based off of a combination between the German Mauser G98 and Krag Jorgensen rifles. I have left out the country of origin of the Krag for reasons of answering my little puzzle for you treasure hunters. Enjoy!

Winchester416

Feb 18, 2022
I know logging is a MAJOR part of Alpena's history..let alone, the state of Michigan..and William Boeing's father has ties to the town, or more or less, has left a trace there by accident in his logging career...on Google Earth, look just a ways northeast of the Lafarge Alpena cement plant. If you can...per se, read the fine print...you'll see what I'm talking about. Here's a hint to finding delivate treasure on an unforgiving owner's land: (the missing word is the name of the creek near the land...make the tense of the word to describe a person from the place.)
The M1903 Springfield rifle was the standard issue rifle during WWI. It was chambered in the .30-06 cartridge and is a classic hunting rifle today. It is based off of a combination between the German Mauser G98 and Krag Jorgensen rifles. I have left out the country of origin of the Krag for reasons of answering my little puzzle for you treasure hunters. Enjoy!
What treasures?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions