Duane & Jim
2008_0620Image0017.JPG

Prober (Bob)
2008_0620Image0019.JPG

Jack
2008_0620Image0029.JPG

Here is a nice coin that I dug up with a little help from Jim:

2008_0620Image0020.JPG

I believe everyone enjoyed themselves; I know Zack and I did. Meeting some of my fellow Tnetters was nice and when I post a reply on their posts I will know them lots better. Thanks Jack for the invite and thanks Duane & Jim for coming. Jim, I really appreciate your pointers and your help.

Happy hunting everyone!

Slipperyjack47

Apr 5, 2008
Solon Springs Wisconsin
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Procoil and SEF coils Bounty Hunter Lone Star
Prober I think you have been nominated for the title of official photographer from now on! Those were great pics, I enjoyed them almost as much as I did yours and the others guys company! I am so glad I had the chance not only to meet such fine gentlemen, but to be able to hunt with them and share the passion of a hobbie we all love so much made the day a complete joy! Thanks again for taking the time and the expense to come to Centreville I hope you and the others had as much fun as I did and I look forward to another outing with this fine group.

HH
Slipperyjack

bootybay

Gold Member
Aug 9, 2007
NJ
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EXCAL 2, SOV. GT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ok Jack you and the michigan gang gotta come to new jerky so I can have some fun with ya all too purdy please.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Michiganne

Silver Member
Mar 27, 2007
SW Michigan
Detector(s) used
Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a fun day, Prober. Sorry I missed it! Sweet silver.... were you using Jim's machine when you found it? Did your grandson enjoy the day? Nice pics.

I'll have to keep a closer eye on this MI page. :o

HH

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread