Metal detecting in North Mississippi clubs or individuals

krusinac

Mar 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Larry, I'm Tom. Just got a detector for my birthday early this month and am lookin g for someone to go hunting with. not too sure how far away you are, but I live in New Albany MS. about 50 minutes from the Tennessee state line on Interstate 78. If you want to go hunting sometime, feel free to give me a ring and perhaps we could find a location in the middle somewhere to learn and hone skills. I have been out hunting once, didnt find anything. I'm not going to get discouraged since i know it involves a lot of trial and error, and this is something i have been wanting to do my entire life. You can either call me or reply to the email i will be sending you.
Hope to hear from you Larry,
Good Hunting,
Tom

krusinac

Mar 15, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, it might help if I give you my number. 662-316-2423

zerowatts

Greenie
Jul 14, 2013
MS.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Byhalia Ms. here. My wife and I are going out for the 1st time today with our new detectors.

Confederate Sailor

Aug 9, 2013
Athens, Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 400.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am new to the area and looking to get a detector and get into the hobby. I live in Caledonia and would love to meet up with someone and learn about the hobby ie. tips, tricks, methods and research. Send me a message to my inbox or K4KLB at yahoo dot com

jbm367

Tenderfoot
Aug 19, 2013
I too live in columbus, have been metal detecting for about 2 weeks now and this is my best find so far. I would like to know the older places that people are allowed to MD. My email is [email protected]

image-2733431758.jpg

Sep 28, 2013
I am from Tupelo and I just got my metal detector this week. I'm green to this hobby. I'm looking for others in the area hunting and any groups/clubs in North Mississippi.

rustyfan

Nov 6, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Im in olive branch too. Looking for others to metal detect with in the surrounding areas. Love civil war and slave sites. Contact me at [email protected]. thanks

TerryG38618

Tenderfoot
Sep 13, 2017
North Mississippi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just got a Ace 400, here in Independance MS, Tate county. i know this is an old thread but Im looking for some other locals to hunt with, my number 662 654 seven 5 one seven. Call or text Thanks Terry

Aug 17, 2019
Southaven Mississippi
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi my name is neeka, i live in Southaven, i know a few places we can try our metal dectors on, their are a few ghost not far from Southaven Mississippi and a few old abandoned plantations we can try if anyone is interested. Im going hunting tomorrow, for the first time with my uncle Joe. You all are welcome to come. Just hit me up tomorrow my cell 239-362-6737. I strongly agree we should start a northern mississippi club.

Sep 18, 2010
Ellisville, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT Pro, and a White's Treasure Master, along with a White's TRX Pinpointer...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi my name is neeka, i live in Southaven. ---- . I strongly agree we should start a northern mississippi club.

There is a group based out of Memphis that encompasses North Mississippi, has a Facebook page, and monthly meetings there in Memphis. We also have a group based out of Hattiesburg with a few members in North Mississippi and West Tennessee. I've included links to their Facebook Groups below.

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1720412664855981&ref=br_rs

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=749848558513154&ref=br_rs

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread