Ocean springs Metal Detecting

Chester

May 10, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We are looking for places to go and friends to Metal Detect with. Looking to travel,camp,ETC.
Looking for it all just like you. Can make the time to detect just not sure where to go other than the beach. I wouldn't mind trying farm fields,woods, just not sure?
If you are interested let us know and we will go.
Sunday is open its going to be Biloxi or ocean springs front beach or where ever.
Chester

OP
OP
C

Chester

May 10, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trying to set up a trip to New Orleans city park and autobahn park. This Saturday and Sunday.
If you would like to join us let me know.
Chester

bonepicker

Bronze Member
Jan 5, 2012
MS, Lynchberg
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Trying to set up a trip to New Orleans city park and autobahn park. This Saturday and Sunday.
If you would like to join us let me know.
Chester

Hello Chester. I also live in ocean springs. I haven't been here in a while. Ever since I got rid of the V3i and purchased my Etrac I have have been spending more time at findmall.com Have any luck on your NOLA trip. I did the City Park and Audobon trip a while back. I found those sites were heavily hunted out. I did find a few goodies, but only silver I hit was a war nickel. Havent been hunting a lot lately due to the fishing bite, and the heat. Was just wondering if you had found some good sites, and finds in our area. I have a few good spots, that still produce, but im always looking for more. Ill show you mine if you show me yours, lol.
I just got a new 8x6 sef coil I have been wanting to try.

laffitte

Jun 2, 2014
Ocean Springs,Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Chester and friends.... I live in Ocean Springs and looking for friends of Ocean Springs. I have a certain farm house. I would like to check out 1850 -2014
give me a call (228) 215-3282 and we will talk. This is from "laffitte" living in Winsor Port. Ocean Springs, MS (retires)

laffitte

Jun 2, 2014
Ocean Springs,Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
to bonepicker: I lived in New Orleans 1946-1960. I was there a couple times for a binet. You have too look out for the law and Metal detection. Also from thugs. Be alert to your surroundings at all times.

Normsel

Bronze Member
Sep 10, 2012
D'Iberville MS
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Equinox 800
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am moving to Long Beach MS the 15th of Oct and looking for people and places to hunt

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions