D'Iberville MS
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Equinox 800
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I am moving to Long Beach Ms the 15th of Oct. I have a Whites V3i and and AT Pro, also an Ace 250 which I no longer use. I would like to find places to hunt and even people to hunt with . I would like to also like to learn the local protocol. I am from the St Louis Mo area and know the local do's and don'ts in the area. I always use good metal detecting practices and do my best to never leave a trace i was there.

OP
OP
redbronco

redbronco

Mar 28, 2008
South Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Nokta Makro Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey KB, there are several of us in Hattiesburg, its just making time to get together. Camp Shelby has a lot of history so you should be in a good spot. Hopefully with the weather cooling off, maybe we can set some hunts up. I have a big spot in town just waiting for a go from the property owner. Keep up with the postings and maybe we can get a plan going.

Normsel

Bronze Member
Sep 10, 2012
D'Iberville MS
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Equinox 800
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I would love to hunt up there sometime soon after i get settled in after moving on the 15th

Kb39401

Oct 4, 2014
Hattiesburg, MS
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay so, my yard looks like a scene from the movie "Holes" �� but I'm becoming much more familiar with my detector and have found a 1938 wheat, 1944 wheat, a tax token and various unidentified objects. Weather is cooling and I'm starting research on places to go!! ��

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread