SouthMSHunter

Jan 10, 2014
Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Teknetics Delta 4000
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looking for a hunting group or buddy in the area. My plan is to focus trips to former plantation homes west of Clinton and Canton area + CW sites. I also regularly hunt local parks (better not to hunt alone in the Jackson area though) and wooded areas for relics. Let me know if you're interested in hunting since there are no MDing clubs in the area. I have a handful of good potential sites.

absosecur

Oct 26, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
Hey man I am up for that. Me and a friend get out a lot and dig. I found my first cs buckle in Clinton back in sept of 2013. Been waiting on that since I started the hobby in 1986. We are good honest guys. We always fill our holes, do you?? We believe in being very ethical hunters. We don't always have permission but we do try. Sometimes u just don't know which door to knock on.

Silvercoinmaster

Tenderfoot
Mar 26, 2013
Clinton Ms.
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Discovery 3300, Garrett Pro Pin Pointer, Garrett Land Headphones. Luck
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Looking for a hunting group or buddy in the area. My plan is to focus trips to former plantation homes west of Clinton and Canton area + CW sites. I also regularly hunt local parks (better not to hunt alone in the Jackson area though) and wooded areas for relics. Let me know if you're interested in hunting since there are no MDing clubs in the area. I have a handful of good potential sites.

I have been interested in hunting the areas west of Clinton to Edwards and North-east to Canton for some time now.
I'm thinking along hwy 22 between Edwards and Flora would be some awesome areas to hunt.
Lets get something going, form a club or something.

longcut

Oct 16, 2012
Misipy
Detector(s) used
X Terra 505 and Vaquero
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Silvercoin check ur pm's

absosecur

Oct 26, 2012
🥇 Banner finds
Silvercoinmaster said:
I have been interested in hunting the areas west of Clinton to Edwards and North-east to Canton for some time now. I'm thinking along hwy 22 between Edwards and Flora would be some awesome areas to hunt. Lets get something going, form a club or something.
Been hunting all the above for years and it was good. There is not many hills or homesites we haven't hit and or walked. I gave a reply earlier with intentions to share spots and not just take. I guess there was no interest in my earlier post. Oh well no loss.

dmoss8928

Jul 25, 2013
South Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro & Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey guys I'm from the Laurel / Bay Springs area and would love to meet up with you guys and go digging one day... Maybe a little water hunt???

Stacy0476

Apr 19, 2014
Brandon, Ms
Detector(s) used
teknetics delta 4000
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Husband and I Would love to get together with a group to hunt! New to this and still searching out good sites.

dmoss8928

Jul 25, 2013
South Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro & Whites DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
@stacy0476 your husband is a computer nerd I know he can learn the teknetics ;) Looking forward to doing some MDing with you guys...

Stacy0476

Apr 19, 2014
Brandon, Ms
Detector(s) used
teknetics delta 4000
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Haha! He already has! He's outside
Now doing something with it

Stacy0476

Apr 19, 2014
Brandon, Ms
Detector(s) used
teknetics delta 4000
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Yes, he is.. Just walked out here to see what all the beeping was about. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kayleealways

Aug 19, 2012

Would love to join in. I live in canton area. Hunt all around Jackson. Always hunt with a fellow detector. Have some good areas to hunt and always enjoy new spots with new hunters. Last hunt found Gardner bullets,round balls silver quarters and religious pendant. Been planing on some homes in my area. Pm me and let's do it.

diggininms

Nov 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in copiah but work in gluckstadt all the time and canton. I dont have many places up there but I live almost dead center of a old ghost town here in copiah county. Oldest coins ive found was 1906 and 1907 v nickels. Best coin I found was a 1918 s standing liberty quarter. My brother found a 1800s dime on a rock bed in the pearl river here when it was way down.

jamiefind

Oct 4, 2015
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350, Garrett Pro Pointer AT, wireless ear receiver, Lesche digging tool & sod cutter, Lesche T-handle HD shovel, home-built 1/4" sifter
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Again, this is another old thread, but I'm in the Jackson area and interested in hunting with others and developing my skills.

diggininms

Nov 26, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Again, this is another old thread, but I'm in the Jackson area and interested in hunting with others and developing my skills.
Welcome aboard man! Its addictive!

Sent from my SCH-R970X using Tapatalk

Walter1371

Tenderfoot
Mar 24, 2016
Brandon
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in the Brandon area and just getting started. I'm game for getting out and doing some hunting.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions