redbronco

Mar 28, 2008
South Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Nokta Makro Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Who is free this Saturday for camp Shelby? Looking at meeting at Dan's truck stop hwy 49 & 98 around 6:30 Saturday morning and go from there. Might be a chance of rain but just see what happens. Didn't know it would be getting this warm so early in the year so want to try before it's too hot. Anyone who can make it, just let me know so we don't miss anybody. :skullflag:

Sep 18, 2010
Ellisville, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT Pro, and a White's Treasure Master, along with a White's TRX Pinpointer...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wish I could make it but that's the 2nd Saturday and I'll have to be at Turning Point Auctions... Good Luck to Y'all...

Slad74

Jun 3, 2015
Mississippi, USA
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend
ML Equinox 700
ML Equinox 800 (sold)
Garrett PP AT
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett ACE 250 (sold)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Bronco, I'd love to go. Other than my front yard, I haven't put my coil to the ground in almost 4 months!!! How do you turn this thing on again? As of now, put me down, but weather.com is actually showing 80% chance of rain. Yikes!

Crappies-n-Coins

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2015
N/W MS
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, DeLeon, Cibola(s), Compadre, Fisher 1265x, Garrett II PinPointer
Primary Interest:
Other
Wish it wasn't so far, be nice just to meet a few of the MS people here. Good luck if the rain permits some huntin'! :occasion14:

OP
OP
redbronco

redbronco

Mar 28, 2008
South Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Nokta Makro Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hoping the rain will be gone by Saturday, just have to wait and see. But going ahead and planning on a hunt, might have to press the pause button Friday.

OP
OP
redbronco

redbronco

Mar 28, 2008
South Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Nokta Makro Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Just going to put this one on hold for a bit. Too much wet stuff and with the flooding
already occurring, just be safer to plan for another day.

Normsel

Bronze Member
Sep 10, 2012
D'Iberville MS
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Equinox 800
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'd like to go on a Sat hunt most anytime. I am free this weekend but will be trout fishing on the weekend of the 26th but after that I am free most weekends

OP
OP
redbronco

redbronco

Mar 28, 2008
South Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Nokta Makro Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Norm, if we can get the weather to cooperate with us, we will go. Now that the time has changed, that should help some. Hope we still have a few days of cool weather, mosquitos are bad in those woods. Been busy at work and slow on detecting, that is surely backwards.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread