White's Easter Egg Hunt Egg 3 Clue

Sep 18, 2010
Ellisville, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT Pro, and a White's Treasure Master, along with a White's TRX Pinpointer...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
White's Easter Egg 3 Clue in South Mississippi... There are 2 of the eggs shown in the attached picture at the location of the buried egg. These eggs do not mark the exact spot but are just there to let you know you are at the right location and of course someone could have removed one or both eggs after I left them... Clue: For those traveling through District 5 in Forrest County, you might want to stop for a pic-nic overlooking the pond or maybe to just let the children get out and play for awhile, heck maybe the dog just needs to stretch it legs...

Egg 3 - A.jpg

OP
OP
Wannabe Treasure Hunter
Sep 18, 2010
Ellisville, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT Pro, and a White's Treasure Master, along with a White's TRX Pinpointer...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OK, I just got back from a 70 Mile round trip to check on this egg/token, just to find out that some low life piece of cow dung apparently had already recovered it and just not posted to any of the 3 loations where the clues were posted. I cannot express in words here how I fill about the person that found this Egg/Token and did not post about it, nor contact me to let me know it had been found. Now if they think that they can use that Token to enter into the nationwide contest for the MX7, XVenture, and TRX Pinpointer, they are going to be disappointed as the rules clearly state that they must "Take a picture in the field, contact your Easter Bunny,". I will be contacting White's in the morning to let them know that if someone attempts to enter this $100 Token in the contest that they have not followed all of the rules and should not be allowed to use the Token for the $100 discount nor be allowed to enter the contest... It takes a really sorry person to recover this Token and not make it public knowledge, not only because it was the $100 Token, but also because it was the furthest drive for most everyone who was hunting for these. I intentionally put it where it was in an effort to give detectorist down toward and on the Coast an opportunity to find it while also making it about the same driving distance for our members North of this location. To those of you who figured out the clue and found this location, I applaud you for that and your effort to actually find it with your detector once you got there. Now another reason I picked this location was because from what I can tell there has been nothing there before the community center and park were built, so there is no reason for a random detectorist to be there detecting and even if there were, the chances of them picking that one spot where this token was hid to swing their coil over would have to be slim to none. For those of you that were there actually legitimately hunting for this token, I am posting a couple of pics that show exactly where the Token was buried. The 1st Pic shows it from a few yards away so you can tell what area it was in and the 2nd pic will show exactly where it was and it is obvious that someone had been digging there, as when I first buried it I dug a neat plug and then made sure it was covered well with the pine straw so that you could not tell by looking that anyone had even been there.

2018-04-01 14_35_12-Egg 3 Brooklyn -When I went to check on it 04.01.2018 IIA.jpg

2018-04-01 14_30_50-Egg 3 Brooklyn -When I went to check on it 04.01.2018 A.jpg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions