White's Easter Egg Hunt Egg 2 Clue

Sep 18, 2010
Ellisville, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT Pro, and a White's Treasure Master, along with a White's TRX Pinpointer...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
White's Easter Egg 2 Clue in South Mississippi... There are 2 of the eggs shown in the attached picture at the location of the buried egg. These eggs do not mark the exact spot but are just there to let you know you are at the right location and of course someone could have removed one or both eggs after I left them... Clue: As I was riding around the other day looking at all of the improvements made since the last Tornado came thru here, I don't Y I stopped here, but I did Love that I could see one of Caesars Diamonds from where I was standing...

Egg 2 - A.jpg

OP
OP
Wannabe Treasure Hunter
Sep 18, 2010
Ellisville, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT Pro, and a White's Treasure Master, along with a White's TRX Pinpointer...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This Egg/Token has been found by Nick Haas... Here is how Mr. & Mrs. Haas broke down my clue, "Petal is recovering from the tornado. The Y is across from the ball park. Lil Caesars has a diamond at the ball park. There is a tennis court across from the Y so that is why LOVE is in the clue. FUN."

OP
OP
Wannabe Treasure Hunter
Sep 18, 2010
Ellisville, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wish white did this somewhere close to us

If someone in your area followed White's website and or subscribed to their news letter, they could have volunteered to be a bunny like most of us did...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread