White's Easter Egg Hunt Egg 6 Clue

Sep 18, 2010
Ellisville, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT Pro, and a White's Treasure Master, along with a White's TRX Pinpointer...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
White's Easter Egg 6 Clue in South Mississippi... There are 2 of the eggs shown in the attached picture at the location of the buried egg. These eggs do not mark the exact spot but are just there to let you know you are at the right location and of course someone could have removed one or both eggs after I left them... Clue: While stopping to read the details on a memorial dedicated to a Lance Corporal, and thinking about what all the volunteers do for this community, I noticed a bulldog eyeing me and I couldn't make up my mind if I wanted to take sanctuary in the Nearby Methodist Church or Baptist Church, so while I was thinking about it I just decided to check out the new little thrift store across the Highway, but upon coming out of the store what should pass by back on the other-side of the hwy, well nothing other than an Amtrak Train. It is amazing at the things you can see on your way south for a stop in Dragon, Ms...

DSCF0034.JPG

OP
OP
Wannabe Treasure Hunter
Sep 18, 2010
Ellisville, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT Pro, and a White's Treasure Master, along with a White's TRX Pinpointer...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This Easter Egg / Token was found by Byron Myrick... Here's Byron's interpretation of my clues - "Well there is one less egg and token to find.
Clue #6 lead me right to it. Found in Moselle by the volunteer fire department, near the dedication stone for the lance Corporal killed in service. Two churches at the intersection, thrift store across high way and Moselle school (bulldogs is their mascot) nearby, all great clues, "

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread