Mississippi Gulf Coast Metal Detecting Club

GulfcoastCletus

Greenie
Mar 8, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to the Mississippi Gulf Coast Metal Detecting (MGCMD) club. We're a new organization, just forming, open to the public, and all skill sets. Young to old, novice to pro, bounty hunter to minelab, we're glad to have you and welcome you within.

A place to make new friend's and hunting partners, share reports, brag on finds, partake in group hunts, meetings, and general camaraderie between like minded metal detecting enthusiasts.

We're a family oriented group (children are welcome and encouraged) as such, language and behavior should reflect the same.

Join us! Don't be bashful. Introduce yourself, spin a yarn and stay awhile!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/845985009096627/

Tobin

Greenie
Feb 10, 2020
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Anybody interested in searching for 14,000+ 1861-o $20 gold double eagles buried near Waveland on April 15, 1861?

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
That’s great that you guys a getting a club together. I live in Mississippi but not close enough. We come down once a year to Gulf Shores and I hunt the beach 3 or 4 days. Good luck with the club.

Sep 18, 2010
Ellisville, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
White's V3i, White's MXT Pro, and a White's Treasure Master, along with a White's TRX Pinpointer...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That’s great that you guys a getting a club together. I live in Mississippi but not close enough. We come down once a year to Gulf Shores and I hunt the beach 3 or 4 days. Good luck with the club.

You might want to Join South Mississippi Relic Teams Facebook Group, as we have a great group of folks down on the coast, and if you knew when you were going to be there in advance, you could probably get someone to take you on a hunt somewhere other than the beach, if you wanted...

https://www.facebook.com/groups/749848558513154/

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread