treehuginghippi

Greenie
Mar 26, 2013
seminary , mississippi
Detector(s) used
bounty hunter, goldfinder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm interested in getting together with people in the Hattiesburg area to go metal detecting with. I live in seminary MS. PLEASE let me know if there are any get togethers in the future ,thank you .

treehuginghippi

Greenie
Mar 26, 2013
seminary , mississippi
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in seminary and also looking to join a club that is close to my area , my name is ROB please leave a message and I will send a response thank you for any help that can help.

Doodle Bug

Feb 4, 2013
i'm looking for a grope in this area also, let me know ,thank you for any help you can give me.

Be careful what you ask for!
I am pretty sure you aren't looking for a "grope".

"The Earth is saturated with history, all we need to do is extract it." - Doodle Bug

treehuginghippi

Greenie
Mar 26, 2013
seminary , mississippi
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i'm looking for places to go in the seminary area ,thank you for any help you can give me , I went yesterday and a sheriff stop and told me to leave .it was a old house site and there wasn't any no trespassing signs any ware and I tried to find the owner and according to one of the neibers the owners are dead and she didn't know who owns it now I am still trying to find the people who owns it.

Doodle Bug

Feb 4, 2013
Town offices should be able to tell you who currently owns the land.

"The Earth is saturated with history, all we need to do is extract it." - Doodle Bug

treehuginghippi

Greenie
Mar 26, 2013
seminary , mississippi
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
im looking for a group to join or get together with to do some metal detecting with. please contact me if there is any thing going on. 601 - 508 - 2796, rob thank you for any help you can give me .

kshollywood

Jul 15, 2010
Brandon,ms
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS WS5 with 11" coil,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Whites VX3, whites DFX, MINELAB xterra 505
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Just find out the address and they can tell you who owns the property. Sometimes you get a nice one and they will look up their maps and tell you. Good luck

OP
OP
redbronco

redbronco

Mar 28, 2008
South Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Nokta Makro Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Tree, I will give you a call or send you a message. We have a few folks in the area and most want to at least meet up and find out a little more about each other and maybe give a spot a try. Be great to start a group. On finding out property ownership, you will have to go to the county and have them check the tax maps, or have a parcel number. There is a website that has some counties with their property info online. Forrest, Lamar and some others scattered around, you just have to know your maps or parcel numbers. I can find properties in Forrest and Lamar but have to go to the court house on the counties who aren't online. Going to post new one about hunting on Friday.

OP
OP
redbronco

redbronco

Mar 28, 2008
South Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro
Nokta Makro Simplex
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I like coming down and hunting the coast, just don't know exactly where to go as far as good areas. Been on the beach and a few parks, no major finds. Researching some of the few civil war activities and stories, so maybe have a clue one day where to try.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread