Mexico, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Whites XLT

livetoplay804

Apr 25, 2005
Nixa, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Sounds good, there is also a good club down in the West Plains area where some guys might be interested. I will start passing the buzz around at our Christmas party in December!

ashdigger

May 29, 2005
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
moholedigger, looks like I came in on the tail end of this what exactly do you have in mind, what little I saw sounds like a great idea. Let me know send me a pm [email protected]

thanks.... Steve Russell (president of 417 relic hunters)

ringfinder

Silver Member
Nov 9, 2005
Ohio
Detector(s) used
Minelab GPX 5000, X-Terra 70, Garret Infinium, Tesorro Tiger Shark, ACE 250, Nautilus DMC 2B, Fisher 1235
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm interested, can a Buckeye come out your way for some fun and fellowship? LOL

You guys sound like you have a neat place to hunt and sounds like you have a good club.

HH to all of you, best wishes for the upcoming Holiday's.

Ringfinder (Denny Morrison, Bluffton, Ohio )

olepossum

Apr 9, 2008
st. joseph missouri
Detector(s) used
old school whites cion master 6/db and dfx 300 ace 250
hell yeah keep me informed i live in nw missouri right across the river from doniphan county kansas in st joseph missouri

ashdigger

May 29, 2005
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
This would take a lot of work, if we get enough interest I think it would be worth it, I'm game lets see what happens.....

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Might be quite a shindig, lets chew on it a bit and see what we can come up with. Tim

MrPhoto

Aug 31, 2011
Wichita, Kansas
Detector(s) used
MXT
That sounds great. You might want to get in contact with KansasDave. He heads up the K&M Discovery Team group. You can contact him on the Friendly Metal Detecting Forum. I am sure there are a lot of us that would like to get together for a group hunt.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread