Just starting.
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Jun 2012
    6 times

Just starting.

I've just started getting interested in MDing and have been doing a lot of reading about it here. A few questions that I have is what do some of you recommend as a good starting unit? I've seen where the Ace 250 is recommended by some but not others. Is the Delta 4000 worth having? I'm going to be on Civil war sites mostly bc they are all around where I live. 2nd question is what and how do you carry whatever it is that you use to retrieve the stuff that you find? If anyone is around the Joplin area I would be more than happy to let you hunt the places w me so I can learn the ropes. Have any of you ever heard of the Battle of Sherwood? I know a few landowners that have that land where that battle was supposed to have taken place.

Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by RCarson
    I've just started getting interested in MDing and have been doing a lot of reading about it here. A few questions that I have is what do some of you recommend as a good starting unit? I've seen where the Ace 250 is recommended by some but not others. Is the Delta 4000 worth having? I'm going to be on Civil war sites mostly bc they are all around where I live. 2nd question is what and how do you carry whatever it is that you use to retrieve the stuff that you find? If anyone is around the Joplin area I would be more than happy to let you hunt the places w me so I can learn the ropes. Have any of you ever heard of the Battle of Sherwood? I know a few landowners that have that land where that battle was supposed to have taken place.
    I am also just starting in this hobby .
    There is a club that meets in Springfield at the Library Center at 6:30 7/3/12 4653 South Campbell 417 Relic Hunter

us
    TerrysKnifeStore.com

May 2010
    White Plains, New York
    Minelab GPZ 7000; Equinox 600 -- Teknetics EuroTek PRO -- Grave Digger Tools Nemesis shovel, Sidekick hand digger -- Bunk's Hermit Pick
    23648 times
    Metal Detecting
    Honorable Mentions (1)
    Hello from White Plains, New York!

Whites Prizm Prizm $450.00

Fisher F5 F5 Metal Detector | FisherDetectorStore.com $500.00

Garrett ACE 350 Garrett $300.00

Tesoro Vaquero Tesoro Metal Detectors - Official company web site with metal detector models for treasure hunting land or water. $450.00

Kellyco Three-pocket Finds pouch Coin and Treasure Pounches and Accessories - Kellyco Metal Detectors $20.00

Kellyco Nylon utility belt Kellyco Nylon Web Belt (Black) Metal Detector For Sale - Kellyco Metal Detectors $10.00

Lesche digging tool http://www.amazon.com/Lesche-Digging...e+digging+tool $45.00

Kneepads

Gloves

God Bless, Good luck and Big Gold!

Sponsored Links