Looking for a buddy to metal detect with!

JustRyan

Greenie
Mar 13, 2013
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Tropickandie

May 8, 2013
Saint Louis Mo.
Detector(s) used
garret ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi I Live in maplewood MO. That is 30 mins from you I think. I like to look for things but, I am new to this and I have found out without a pin pointer it is hard work trying to find things in the ground!!

steve s.

Greenie
Jul 11, 2013
Hello. I live in wentzville and and fairly new at this.i have an old detector but getting the Garrett AT Pro soon. Looking for someone to detect with and or tips on where to hunt locally to get better.

rann025

Aug 25, 2013
Missouri
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I live in Lincoln county near Winfield. I have an old Garrett that I would like to hunt with. It's been a long time since I used it. If anyone wants to team up, let me know.

Normsel

Bronze Member
Sep 10, 2012
D'Iberville MS
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Equinox 800
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I live over in IL and hunt all the time, I would be happy to team up with someone. I have an AT PRO and an ACE 250 along with a Pro Pointer. I am about 30 mins from St Chas or S County. I have about 500 hours of experience and have found over $400 in clad plus a few rings.

I DIG

Mar 17, 2015
Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm in Imperial MO. but with my work I get all around St. Louis.

tesoroMex

Sep 10, 2006
Jackson, MS
Detector(s) used
Deeper/ Nokta / Elecroscope
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello Everyone,

I am new to the area of St Charles, MO, I like to go relic hunting. I live inSt. Peters and I have a few metal detectors. I am unfamiliar with the area andl’m looking for a hunting buddy. Let me know if you are interested. Email me if you need a hunting buddy, [email protected]

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread