Clubs around Fort Leonard Wood area??

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Keith, check out our club and some of our finds under 417 Relic Hunters, Livetoplay and Ashdigger and myself tsgman post a lot of our finds on here. Tim

ridge_runner

Jan 15, 2006
Fort LeonardWood, Missouri
Detector(s) used
DFX, XLT
Hello....I'm stationed here at Ft Leonardwood and have been trying to find Hunting parters for some time....I have a few, one that's here in town and a couple others some distace off. We get together once a month or so....at each other's sites but it does get expensive traveling away so often.....Would love to find a few more Th'ers around here.....

RR

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ridge_runner said:
Hello....I'm stationed here at Ft Leonardwood and have been trying to find Hunting parters for some time....I have a few, one that's here in town and a couple others some distace off. We get together once a month or so....at each other's sites but it does get expensive traveling away so often.....Would love to find a few more Th'ers around here.....

RR
You should come to one of our club meetings! They are held in Springfield. Thats about 60 or 70 miles from you.

ridge_runner

Jan 15, 2006
Fort LeonardWood, Missouri
Detector(s) used
DFX, XLT
tsgman said:
ridge_runner said:

RR
You should come to one of our club meetings! They are held in Springfield. Thats about 60 or 70 miles from you.

Thinking about it......I have a bud in the Ozark clud and he's trying to get me to go to that one too..... I love meeting new hunters and the club thing is ever better. I've been in a coupel MD'ing clubs over the years and I like the fellowship of it. I just hate to travel so far. Especially knowing that I won't be turned onto prime hunting spots being the newbee......LOL....
Like I said, I know it would be nice but it's a drive and something I'd have to think about....

RR

So, how did the Dig In Virginia Go????????

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread