Springfield Missouri Metal Detecting Club, Southwest Missouri Metal Detecting

livetoplay804

Apr 25, 2005
Nixa, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX
Greetings, as some of you can see, there are already some posts here regarding Metal Detecting in Springfield Missouri. I just wanted to hit the site one more time just to remind people of 417 Relic Hunters. We meet once a month and would love to have some new visitors. If you have any questions, please feel free to leave a message or email me and I would love to help, until then, here are a couple of links to some more information about us!

http://forum.treasurenet.com/index.php/topic,29584.0.html
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/417Relic_Hunters/

Welcome to an all new Metal Detecting Club for Southwest Missouri. We want to provide members with a metal detecting club where one can exchange ideas, share individual finds, learn new concepts and ideas, meet new people and help introduce the hobby of metal detecting to new people young and old. Our overall purpose will be to stimulate interest in Metal Detecting, Relic Hunting and the Appreciation for the Art of Preserving our Natural History.[/size][/size]

Sincerely,
Chris-Secreatry

tsgman

Bronze Member
Sep 13, 2005
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks Chris, looks like we will have some great finds at the meeting, i know we should have a bunch of awesome relic hunters there, weather permitting. See you all at the meeting!

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Springfield Missouri Metal Detecting Club, Southwest Missouri Metal Detectin

Where do you all meet at? And at what time?

Bran <><

OP
OP
livetoplay804

livetoplay804

Apr 25, 2005
Nixa, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: Springfield Missouri Metal Detecting Club, Southwest Missouri Metal Detectin

Well I just got your message. I was going to try and make it out there tonight, but I'm afraid I didn't have enough notice...
Maybe I can make it out next month. :-)

Bran <><

OP
OP
livetoplay804

livetoplay804

Apr 25, 2005
Nixa, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX

No problem buddy, I hope you can make it... we had a great meeting tonight. 22 people. Look for some pics soon!

Chris

417 Relic Hunters
Metal Detecting Clubs
Springfield Missouri Metal Detecting Clubs
Treasure Hunters Clubs
Relic Hunters Clubs

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I should be able to make it out to the next meeting. I really wanted to go tonight, but I had prior obligations...
I'll be looking for your pic's from the meeting. I've been looking over the rest you all have posted and it looks
like you guys have a good time for sure! :-)

Bran <><

momule55

Nov 9, 2006
Nixa, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra's The Great One's!!!
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Yes, 417 is a great club!! Informative, progressive, great people and a club that takes action and really
does things for the members ;D

ashdigger

May 29, 2005
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX

What a great meeting we had several new members and great training class. Next months class will be on residential coin hunting, how to research, proceed and recover. Larry Cooper will be teaching and it should really be a good class Larry really enjoys hunting yards. Try and make it if you can. Take care... Steve...

stevesno

Feb 27, 2006
Deep in the Ozark Mountains
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ3D, Whites TM 808, Sharptronics DSP-03
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thought that last nights meeting was both fun and informative. It was great seeing all of the recent finds and meeting the new guests and members...Take care.....Steve

OP
OP
livetoplay804

livetoplay804

Apr 25, 2005
Nixa, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX

Absolutely a great meeting. 2008 is going to be great.

Chris

417 Relic Hunters
Springfield Missouri Metal Detecting Club
Southwest Missouri Treasure Hunters
Missouri Relic Hunters

Attachments

• 100_4979 (Medium).jpg
    100_4979 (Medium).jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 591
  • 100_4985 (Medium).jpg
    100_4985 (Medium).jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 613