SEMO

schlooppy

Dec 22, 2005
Kansas City, Mo.
Hey mamabear,

I live up in Kansas City but if you are in the cape you need to PM mastereagle and baldingboy they are a hoot and love to detect. They live down there.

Have a good one,

John

OP
OP
mamabear

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
thanx schloopy, made contact with them already. Haven't met up w/ them yet, but soon I hope. they are hoot!

Brent1

Tenderfoot
Feb 24, 2008
Sikeston,Mo.
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Bounty Hunter QDII
Hey mamabear, I live in Sikeston, have several fellow MDers in East Prairie, and Lilbourn. Always lookin for new faces and places.

Baldingboy

Bronze Member
May 17, 2007
Southeast Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Professional with 6" Coil
mammabear,
You and I never did seal the "hunting deal" I will hunt with ya. Shoot me a reply and we will get together and dig up some junk.

Send me a PM and we can go out some weekend looking. I have more free time now and would enjoy hunting with someone available on weekends. Mastereagles wife works weekends and he always has to watch his small children and can't break away.

Tom
Baldingboy

topknocker

Greenie
Mar 12, 2007
live here in sikeston, tried to get a hunt together with tom last spring i believe, couldn't follow through, bad problem with flooding. me and my son sure would like to hunt with someone.

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Maybe I can meet up with ya'll at some point, once my classes get a little more underway.
I'm over in the SW part of the MO...

Bran <><

buzzgator

Nov 15, 2006
Detector(s) used
Nautilus DMC-IIBa/Tesoro Cibola
Cant wait for the farmer to cut beans on a couple new home sites I got. One has a grave dated 1891. There are a few other graves there with no head stones so im guessing its fairly old site. Whos with me? Im in Lutesville aka Marble Hill.

Mels05toy

Nov 1, 2012
Fredericktown
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-20 Quick Silver 10" Spider coil, and also a Garrett AT Pro, with NEL Storm
and also a AT Gold. MineLab Equinox 800
And my newest addition: 2 sided 400 KG underwater salvage recovery magne
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've just mo ed back to Missouri. Living in fredericktown anyone I terested in huh ting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread