Nixa, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030,
Garrett AT Pro,
Garrett GTAX 550,
Fisher gold bug 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey everyone, I have lived in carson city my whole life and know alot of the outlaying areas. anyone in the area that metal detects that would be interested in going out and doing some hunting let me know. hopefully someone with more experience than i do because i am still kind of a rookie. thanks

rockyredbaron

Jul 20, 2005
Texas
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAx 1000 and Garrett AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hey Joe,
we had to cancel our trip to Tahoe on June 15th ..daughter in law is havin a baby the day after we were to arrive.. but we are goin to Laughlin NV May 14th if you're close to there..dont think it is that close though.

Rick

Sazie_Fraz

Apr 6, 2011
Nevada
Hi,
Totally new to this and I'm really interested in getting together with other MD peeps to learn and explore. I was kind of hoping to get a small group together - If you're still looking for company let me know.

Like I said, I JUST bought my detector but I am really excited to go play with it again.

renogeoff

Jan 27, 2010
Carson City NV
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
EuroTek Pro/Explorer II/Safari/ACE 250,Classic IDX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Our group is having an outing in Reno Saturday. Email me from our site and I can give you more information. I am also heading to Carson Friday for some business, but always bring my detector and hit some spots before I head home.
http://silverstatedetectingclub.org/

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread