Looking for a Detector Buddy in Las Vegas

Silverfox

Oct 18, 2006
Iowa
Hi all. I am looking for another detector partner to detect with here in Las Vegas. I have been detecting for 25+ years of my 38 years on this earth. I don't know anything about nugget hunting but would like to do some before I move permanently back to Iowa. My wife is a geologist for the Government out here but she doesn't like to go. I'm too afraid to go alone because of the danger of someone knocking me on the head then taken my machine.

Email me if your interested in a partner.

I don't mind traveling too nice sites and with my wife being a geologist with tons a maps, I'm sure we can come up with nice places to go. I am also thinking of joining a club if I can't find a partner.

Very best, Old Abe

Attachments

• FELIXCAT.GIF
    FELIXCAT.GIF
    28.1 KB · Views: 244
F

falcon62

i'm new to it i'm fixing to buy a whites MXT E-series,I drive trucks for a living and get to Vegas area or can take time off.I hate to go places out in field alone and wife don't like to go either.what do u think of the MXT.any info would be good I'm looking for something flexible I can get to places thats been around for ages or even look for gold so i figured the MXT would be good or maybe minelab 70.any input would be nice thx and we can talk about prospecting.

karl-mxt

Jan 23, 2007
nevada
Detector(s) used
whites mxt
Old Abe said:
Hi all. I am looking for another detector partner to detect with here in Las Vegas. I have been detecting for 25+ years of my 38 years on this earth. I don't know anything about nugget hunting but would like to do some before I move permanently back to Iowa. My wife is a geologist for the Government out here but she doesn't like to go. I'm too afraid to go alone because of the danger of someone knocking me on the head then taken my machine.

Email me if your interested in a partner.

I don't mind traveling too nice sites and with my wife being a geologist with tons a maps, I'm sure we can come up with nice places to go. I am also thinking of joining a club if I can't find a partner.

Very best, Old Abe
Hi old abe
The name is karl and im 43 years old.....i live in a town just over the hill from you called pahrump...only been here just about 2 years moved here from the uk....used to do alot of detecting in the uk, but alass have not been out here yet as i dont realy know where to go and hunt ,and like you said it aint that safe to go bye your self, iv just got a whites mxt which is ment to be the thing for the job? if fancy a chat about hooking up and maybe going out some weekend leave a message and ill get back to you with a number and we can chat moreabout it over the phone..
hh to you
karl

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread