Ok people, time to raise the dead and see who we still have detecting in N.H. ! - Page 3
Welcome guest, is this your first visit?
Discoveries

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Ok people, time to raise the dead and see who we still have detecting in N.H. !

« Prev Thread | Next Thread »
    us
    Aug 2013
    Gilmanton NH
    Garrett AT Pro
    60 times
    All Types Of Treasure Hunting
    My base camp is south of Laconia. I'm up for some quality pulltab hunting.

us
    Bruce

Aug 2007
    Chester, New Hampshire
    Minelab Explorer SE Pro, Tesoro Conqistador umax
    3 times
    So you want to head to the beach this winter and do some cleaning by the sounds of that.
    Have you made someone laugh today?

us
    Aug 2012
    Rochester NH
    Fisher Gold Bug Pro withh 11" DD Coil Deteknix Xpointer
    6 times
    Newbie Waiting for thaw to test out Safari.

us
    Jun 2013
    n.h.
    DEUS,root slayer
    1220 times
    The way the winter is going,we won't get out before mid-march if lucky

us
    Feb 2010
    Formerly NH now East Tennessee
    Garrett GtaX1250
    3179 times
    Gone.. Between steelheadwill & BamofNH all the good stuff has been cleaned out so 2 years ago I moved to Tennessee.
    Live Free or Die

us
    Jun 2013
    n.h.
    DEUS,root slayer
    1220 times
    They might've found a lot but there's still plenty here. You just need to do some research for the good stuff. I found a cartridge box plate in September , probably a once in a lifetime thing up here. In Tennessee, much more likely. No civil war battles here!

us
    Feb 2010
    Garrett GtaX1250
    3179 times
    Quote Originally Posted by creade View Post
    They might've found a lot but there's still plenty here. You just need to do some research for the good stuff. I found a cartridge box plate in September , probably a once in a lifetime thing up here. In Tennessee, much more likely. No civil war battles here!
    Oh I know, I'm just messing with those 2 guys. I once found 3 Civil War bullets in a park in Warner NH. Found out doing some research that it was a muster field for soldiers getting ready to go off to war. They were all found in one area in an embankment so I assume that was their backstop for target shooting. Anything is possible. Also pulled some Barber coins out of the shallow stream that runs next to the park in an area where there used to be a foot bridge. You fine folks are welcome to that spot now. Riverside Park in Warner. It's directly across the stream from the old railroad depot. Lots of fill dirt since it's an active town park with baseball diamonds & a football field so you have to get out on the edges to find anything old. It was also a ski area before I-89 was put in. My oldest coin was also found there. A Brazil 80 Reis coin from 1808. Don't thank me, just send me half of what you find... lol Also look into the Bradford Mineral Springs Hotel. East Washington Rd in Bradford. It's owned by the town and ok to detect. I have plenty to keep me busy down here in Tennessee starting with 200 acres of corn fields directly across the street from my home. My place is the house & garage with the Green metal roofs at the top of the hill on the left. The farm with the silo across the street is abandoned. I think I'm in a good area. Less than a mile up the road is an old dirt road named "Yankee camp Rd"
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	P1010017.JPG 
Views:	126 
Size:	341.1 KB 
ID:	935698  
    Last edited by NHBandit; Jan 25, 2014 at 09:19 AM.
    Live Free or Die

us
    adamintenn

Oct 2012
    Franklin new Hampshire
    Ace 150
    76 times
    Metal Detecting
    I'm back! My move to Memphis a year ago turned out to be an epic fail lol. Tis good being back on my ole stomping ground. Looking forward to hunting my old spots cause I upgraded from ace150 to the 350 a few months ago and want to get all the goodies the 150 passed over. If anyone sees me swinging, don't be shy..come join in. Look for the ugliest guy around with the most beat up sox hat swinging black&yellow.

us
    Jun 2013
    n.h.
    DEUS,root slayer
    1220 times
    Quote Originally Posted by adaminnh View Post
    I'm back! My move to Memphis a year ago turned out to be an epic fail lol. Tis good being back on my ole stomping ground. Looking forward to hunting my old spots cause I upgraded from ace150 to the 350 a few months ago and want to get all the goodies the 150 passed over. If anyone sees me swinging, don't be shy..come join in. Look for the ugliest guy around with the most beat up sox hat swinging black&yellow.
    You probably would be out there a lot sooner if you stayed put.I know its only the end of january but this winter seems never ending!!!! Its been so cold that the ground is frozen solid.We will have to be lucky to hunt before the beginning of march
    Last edited by creade; Jan 26, 2014 at 05:49 AM.

us
    Aug 2013
    Gilmanton NH
    Garrett AT Pro
    60 times
    Are people still reading this after 2 years? I am trying to like that other forum, "Bobs" but it doesn't seem to do it for me yet. NH diggers! Unite!

us
    Jun 2013
    n.h.
    DEUS,root slayer
    1220 times
    Quote Originally Posted by Squatty View Post
    Are people still reading this after 2 years? I am trying to like that other forum, "Bobs" but it doesn't seem to do it for me yet. NH diggers! Unite!
    Is that the one streeter puts out?

us
    Feb 2010
    Garrett GtaX1250
    3179 times
    Quote Originally Posted by creade View Post
    Is that the one streeter puts out?
    Different one. I used to spend time on both forums.
    Live Free or Die

us
    Aug 2013
    Gilmanton NH
    Garrett AT Pro
    60 times
    Is there a Concord Group or are they underground? Maybe we should just make one, with tshirts and stuff, and go find treasure.

us
    Paul

Apr 2014
    Nashua, NH
    Garrett AT Pro Garrett Pro Pinpointer
    11 times
    NH guy here. I'm new to detecting. So far the hardest part is finding the time to get out.

us
    Jun 2013
    n.h.
    DEUS,root slayer
    1220 times
    you got that right

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Home | Forum | Active Topics | What's New

Sponsored Links